1,073 results
All reviews west beach rooftop infinity pool long tail boat walking street new wing deluxe room during low season air con balcony door couple of nights min walk nice balcony stayed here for nights other islands hotel restaurant nice breakfast breakfast was included
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

So after 2 weeks of backpacking myself and my boyfriend were really excited to get to Railay for 6 nights in paradise! Although it was raining when we arrived we were still excited! We thought the room was nice and spacious and quite clean! We had booked the grand superior room which meant we'd access to the infinity pool! The trip began nice with walks on the beach and we began planning trips through the hotel to islands and for scuba diving! We were unsure of the cleanliness of some of the places in Railay so we decided to eat mainly in the hotel! However, after the 1st night my boyfriend got a bit of a stomach bug which we thought was maybe due to the heat! But then a couple of nights later I spent 12 hours vomiting ! And then 2 days recovering! Looking back I'd had rice in the restaurant for lunch that day! It came very quickly after I ordered it and was neither hot nor cold! I think it was likely that this gave me food poisoning! While the hotel room and grounds were pleasant the restaurant seemed disastrous! The staff were extremely slow, there were problems with orders and you always had to ask 2 or 3 times for the bill! If you stay here don't use the restaurant!!!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ejk1694
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic stay at Railay princess. We visited just before high season. Located on the west side of the peninsula quiet compared to the other side. The hotel itself was the first you come across as you leave the pier (from krabi) rooms were large and clean, lovely bathrooms and good air con. Staff were extremely friendly and funny. The infinity pool is a beautiful zone and service around the pool was excellent.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dom S
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Railay is divided into two areas: the nice beach and the not so nice beach area. This hotel is in the not so nice beach area, but it is just a few steps away from the nice beach area restaurants and bars so I personally would say that the location is good.
The pool area is very nice and it has a great view. They also offer food, drinks and towels. The rooms are spacious and very comfy.
They offer a buffet style breakfast offering all kind of food like pancakes, toast, eggs, fruit, sausages, coffee and more!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Natalia A
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Good rooms, great breakfast, clean restaurant and good pool.
The only reason to not give 5 stars is the pickup service from the long tail boat.
It was very awful arrive in Railay Bay under thunderstorm (weak one).
I suggest everyone email hotels in order to make sure that someone will support your arrival.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank ItamarLessa
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

This is an average hotel that comes across in adverts and nicer than it is. We booked a superior room. Room was nice enough, had a balcony overlooking a garden. But bathroom was a little tatty as were balcony doors.
Our room was probably one of the furthest away and when you walked through the back of the hotel there was very unpleasant smell in certain areas.
There was a monkey warning on the balcony and our first day we had monkeys come right up to the room, mainly because next door had left out drinks for them - this is not a good idea and a lot of places in Railay have fines for feeding them.
Breakfast was 7-10am and had a very standard selection for what you’d expect in a resort. The location is good - it is on Railay East which is why it is a little cheaper and is only a 5/10 minute walk to Railay West. Food in the resort is typical resort food - average and expensive so I would not recommend eating evening meals there but try some of the places on the west walking street for good food.
Staff were ok but our room was not cleaned one day and we had to go down to reception to ask them to come the next day as we needed clean towels.
All in all an average experience- nothing special but not a bad hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple