Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fantastic

David is excellent. Best tailor, period. Amazing service and suits. I can't recommend anyone else... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Manish P
via mobile
As good as ever

Having visited David a few years ago for a work suit - which I was very pleased with back then - it... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Keval S
via mobile

All reviews aonang villa resort mr david best wishes quality clothing his customers mail order suits shirts ordered shirts excellent tailor excellent service casual shirts final fitting great quality pair of pants within hours tailored suit tailor made
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Went to de’marco to get a suit made for my daughter’s wedding and I received great service from David and superbly tailored suit at a reasonable price will definitely recommend anyone looking for a tailor in Aonang

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Demaco2014, Owner at de' MARCO Fashions, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Dear valued guest

Greetings from de' Marco Fashions Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback and kind words on your recent visit at de' Marco Fashions. I am pleased to note that our services and Quality were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about us is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.
I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in services and quality.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Having been in multiple suit shops all around Thailand I decided to go with David. He is a honest and upfront guy that also doesn’t pressure you. We agreed on the fabric and we had a couple of fittings to make sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend anyone to use him. I will be purchasing more in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Made 6 pants and 4 shirts last year from David. Needed more things so contacted David by whatsapp for more.
The whole process was easy from picking the material to paying by PayPal.
Airmail delivered to your doorstep.
Very convenient. Will order more stuff in future by mail.
Wholeheartedly recommend de Marco fashion.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I would say that the experience here was 10 out of 10. I am extremely satisfied. I made 3 shirts, one blazer (this is absolutely the best blazer I have had in my life - and I have made those in Bangkok, Khao lak, Penang Island and in Europe..) and one suit jacket. Everything was perfect. Highly recommended.

Srry David that it took so long from me to write a review :) there was some extremely important issues that needed my interminable full time attention when was returning home.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Ordered 1 suit and 6 shirts by mail from David. He keeps his word and as he said the parcel will reach in 2 weeks and it reached in 10 days. Always convenient to have somebody that you can rely upon. I am very happy with the suits and shirts I have from him for last 3 years and recommend him to everybody visiting Krabi and looking for tailormade clothes.