“Best tailor in Ao Nang!!”
Review of de' MARCO Fashions

de' MARCO Fashions
Ranked #1 of 30 Shopping in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY FINDING THE LOCATION OF THE SHOP, PLEASE LOOK FOR HOTEL AONANG VILLA RESORT. COME TO THE RECEPTION OF THE HOTEL AND ASK ANYBODY ABOUT THE SHOP.PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ON GIVEN DETAILS ON THE PAGE IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUERIES. LOCATION:- Located inside AONANG VILLA RESORT. Accessible through hotel entrance from the main road, crossing the hotel lobby and just opposite dolphin swimming pool. Access by beach front. Next to White Elephant restaurant and Beachfront Massage. In front of speed boat pier for Island tours. Established in 1998 de' Marco Fashions caters clothing for people from all walks of life. Having your custom made clothing requires a meticulous hand and crafted process. Our Garments are exclusively tailored, hand cut, sewn and finished by our skilled craftsmen. Each garment is individually cut, an art we still value. de Marco fashions goal is to provide quality fabrics and workmanship. We have worked hard and came a long way and we are giving and will give our best for 100% customer satisfaction and long term business relationships.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Today I will be back at my favoritt Tailor in Thailand! We allways go here when we are on vacation!!!

Demaco2014, Owner at de' MARCO Fashions, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Dear valued guest

Greetings from de' Marco Fashions Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback and kind words on your recent visit at de' Marco Fashions. I am pleased to note that our services and Quality were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about us is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.
I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in services and quality.

All reviews
"end product"
in 7 reviews
"suit jacket"

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Went to de’marco to get a suit made for my daughter’s wedding and I received great service from David and superbly tailored suit at a reasonable price will definitely recommend anyone looking for a tailor in Aonang

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Having been in multiple suit shops all around Thailand I decided to go with David. He is a honest and upfront guy that also doesn’t pressure you. We agreed on the fabric and we had a couple of fittings to make sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend anyone to use him. I will be purchasing more in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Made 6 pants and 4 shirts last year from David. Needed more things so contacted David by whatsapp for more.
The whole process was easy from picking the material to paying by PayPal.
Airmail delivered to your doorstep.
Very convenient. Will order more stuff in future by mail.
Wholeheartedly recommend de Marco fashion.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I would say that the experience here was 10 out of 10. I am extremely satisfied. I made 3 shirts, one blazer (this is absolutely the best blazer I have had in my life - and I have made those in Bangkok, Khao lak, Penang Island and in Europe..) and one suit jacket. Everything was perfect. Highly recommended.

Srry David that it took so long from me to write a review :) there was some extremely important issues that needed my interminable full time attention when was returning home.