El Tiburon Casitas
US$51
  • Pool
US$88
US$85
Posada de las Flores Loreto(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$124
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Tripui(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$54
Hotels.com
Hotel Santa Fe(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$52
US$447
US$181
  • Pool
Hotel Posada San Martin(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$25
Priceline
All reviewstown squarerecommend elguard dogowner lizother guestshasta luegopalapa areahand painted muralsbeautiful casitasfull kitchenplace to stayglass bottom boata short minute walksnorkeling tripsfishdive shoplibrary of books
Reviewed February 7, 2012

... I would!!!
We stayed 5 nights at El Tiburon in casitas # 3 and loved every minute! We took a couple tours with Ivan and had an excellent and delicious dinner prepared by him. I can't say enough about this place, from the comfortable castias to the 'old town' flavor of Loreto, great food and shops and the friendly people. We will diffidently be back to stay at El Tiburon Castias and Lorecto!

Jeff R.
San Mateo, CA

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Stayed for two weeks. Quiet residential location in very close walking distance to both the marina and town centre amenities. Secure gated property. The free standing casitas are fairly large and have full kitchen facilities for self catering. Spotlessly clean and reasonably priced. Lucy, the dog, is a delightful character.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Liz B, Owner at El Tiburon Casitas, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thanks Arthur! Be sure to ask about special rates for stays longer than 10 days!

Reviewed November 23, 2011

I live this place! Wonderful casitas! Great room with little kitchen, good beds, beautiful patio area. Best of all are the people! Liz was so great giving advice on places to go see, eat and things to do. Ivan is an amazing cook and helped us arrange outings. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 16, 2011

So close, yet a world away. Only a couple of hours from LAX and the hustle and bustle of what we have (unfortunately) become used to melts away. Life slows down to the perfect pace. I love this place and I can't imagine ever staying with anyone else besides Liz and her awesome dog Lucy! The made us feel very welcome, but are not obtrusive in the least. Liz's employee Ivan is a Chef that will cook for you if requested (Great meal!) or take you on a sight seeing tour. His uncle Nacho is a boat captian that took us on a trip to the islands for snorkeling and swimming...... Not to be missed! We could walk everywhere from El Tiburon. Didn't need a car at all! We went with a group of six and had a blast. Already planning our next trip! We were there in Nov. ,and didn't need the AC at all, but nice to know all the casita's have them. Super clean and cute. Muchas Gracias Liz and Lucy......we'll be back soon! CK

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I have been visiting Loreto for over 30 years and this is my new favorite place to stay.
Our normal hotel was closed for renovation and my wife suggested Tiburon Casitas based on some great reviews.
I was skeptical but had always wondered what was behind those tall green gates.
To my surprise we were treated to a new oasis and one I look forward to visiting again.
Thank you Sally for helping make our stay better than we imagined.
The fishing was awesome and my wife caught her first of many yellowtail, amberjack, cabrilla, and even a rooster fish.
Can't wait until next year and you can bet we will be staying at the Casitas.
Tino & Jen