“Beautiful”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Cilantro Graden of Santo Niño
Front terrace Datil I
Bedroom-living room Datil II
View front Studios
Villas Datil I y II
Studios Cilantro, Yerbabuena y Perejil.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Clarkdale
“Beautiful”
Reviewed January 25, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Very beautiful,very clean and a very comfortable place to stay. Francisco and Oralia, the owners, live on the grounds. Super nice and a very accommodating couple.
I highly recommend this beautiful home and I would definitely come back here.

Management Response
27 Jan 2017
Thank you very much Marilyn, we hope you come back soon, it was a pleasure to meet you in Villa Santo Niño, your house in Loreto.
Richard A
Santa Rosa, California
“Great location and VERY comfortable”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We just returned from our fourth consecutive year of spending a week at Sto. Nino in Loreto while we fished for Dorado and sailfish. The owners, Oralia and Chato, treat us as family and are very fun and welcoming. The building is actually two duplex units on two floors. There are two bedrooms and a bath downstairs and a bedroom with bunks and a King bed in the large living area upstairs together with one bath. Both have large and well stocked kitchens. We rent both units for our group and it handles 4-6 comfortably. The units are very well furnished, totally air conditioned and very clean. The units sit in an immaculate compound with a nice palapa with bbq, an aviary with peacocks and a nice courtyard. It is 1/2 block to the Malecon, 3 blocks to the marina and 21/2 blocks to the central square. No car needed. We are returning next year as we think it is the best all around place to stay in Loreto for fishermen and visitors. My fishing partners will probably kill me for publicizing "our secret spot" but it is nice to share.
Richard Abbey

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Perfect Location
Liked least: Beds were a little awkward upstairs.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
25 Aug 2014
Thank you very much for your comments Richard,.
Chato and I hope to see you again next year, warm regards!!
Robert A
San Francisco, California, United States
“Perfectly restful city and place to stay”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for a week in Feb. It is a really wonderful town, interesting and easy to walk around. The beginning of the Camino Real. Oralia and Francisco are wonderful hosts. The House is great, roomy, balcony, kitchen, the store is a short walk away. Wireless was perfect, we never did watch the TV, we were just to busy resting. The other guests were very nice and friendly, someone to do things with and talk with. The house is charming, we stayed upstairs. and were really comfortable. There are lots of good places to eat nearby, the restaurant at the end of the street is great, Francisco knows the owner. It is the place to go and rest, we loved the trip to see the whales, and to San Xavier. Traffic was not an issue, roads are good, airport is easy. I really really like Loreto and this house. I hope to get there again soon. I wish I were a better writer to tell you how much I enjoyed the stay here, and a lot of that enjoyment was because of the house and the hosts

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location and nice house
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing