“Meh”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Akai Sakana Sushi
Reviewed May 14, 2014

To me, this was the best sushi option available in Rosarito while I was there. But it was pretty weak so I didn't go often. The lady that owns the store is pretty nice, she makes very tasty tea, I'd recommend that to anyone. I also got sick twice after eating here but I'm not sure its related.

I also got the "kobe beef" once and it tasted worse than $7/lb steak I could have bought at the store. Stick to the sushi, I'd suppose.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The tempura was very soggy. The place had zero atmosphere. Prices are in US dollars and high for Mexico. I would not go back.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

About a week ago i visited AKAI SAKANA BRASSERIE in Rosarito Mexico on my way to Ensenada Mexico, i found ¨Kobe Beef¨ in this restaurant. The price was only $50.00, it comes with japanese rice and vegetables. Kobe beef is a well known world famous stake, not many restaurants serve¨Kobe Beef¨even in the United States. it was wonderfully delicious and different texture with other steak meat.
If you are a meat lover you will love¨Kobe Beef".

Reviewed March 28, 2013

After the bad sushis we got in Tijuana and Rosarito, we were happy to eat those ones. Very good sushis with fresh ingredients but maybe a little expensive. The wine could be better though. The waiter was funny. I also agree they should put prices in pesos.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

When Robert Redford was in town to film a movie at the Baja Studios, he was a regular here for the seafood entres. Moderate priced luncheons and daily specials. Right on the boulevard across the street from Rosarito Beach Hotel, so was an easy walk... friendly service.