“Great place to enjoy a Pizza from a Brick oven + a good local red wine!”

Betuccini's Pizzeria & Trattoria
Ranked #19 of 194 Restaurants in Rosarito
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Betuccini's Pizzeria & Trattoria you live the experience of Eating, Relaxing and Enyoing fine Pizza making on an authentic Neapolitan brick oven; Live Music Saturday Nights, Italian Cuisine and a variety of Wines from the Valley of Guadalupe.
Reviewed April 28, 2016

We experienced an excellent service from the friendly waiters at this original Italo-Baja restaurant. Pasta was so fresh like it was made minutes ago. I cannot think of anything I didn't like.
Well, I hopped I could've tried more pizza!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Miguel P

Reviewed April 26, 2016 via mobile

Good eats just off the toll road.Easy access. Delicious pizza. Quick u turn re take to toll road again.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed February 14, 2016

First off, Ollies is amazing and we've always passed by this place not even realizing what we were missing. We were recommended to stop and give it a try and WOW! This place rocks! So good and totally affordable gourmet pizza. No where else are you going to get hand made pizza this good at that price. We had the El Norte with chorizo, bean, jalapenos, onions, etc and it was awesome. Surprised to see how many locals come here and on top of that, they deliver! My only rant would be I wish they made their margaritas from scratch and didn't use a mix because they weren't as good as they could be. Will definitely be going back.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed December 16, 2015

As you step into this charming bistro, you're immediately transported to Italy. The aroma of the hand crafted pizzas sizzling in the brick oven is delightfully pungent bringing memories of vacations in Italy streaming to your consciousness. We've usually visited during the day time however last night as we entered the establishment, we were welcomed by twinkling lights and soft candles giving such a romantic ambiance, we were hesitant to leave. A bottle of Cabernet from La Valle Palmas vineyard in Tecate paired with a margarita pizza and house salad was enough to share with my partner and still bring left overs home. I have tried to find out what's in that house dressing.. *Shhhh it's a secret.. let me know if you discover the tantalizing herbs that makes it so unique. Service is delightfully Italian, servers are there for anything you need and will happily help you build your own pizza. The pasta is always fresh and perfectly ala dente.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 2, 2015

I had a pasta dish and our friends had a pizza. Not bad but nothing to write home about. The service was lacking. They seemed to hover over the locals and pretty much ignored us unless we waived our hands. Also, one of the credit cards was compromised.

Date of visit: March 2015