“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach House view from Patio
The Beach is your front yard Beach is your front yard
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beach House view from Patio
The Beach is your front yard
Beach is your front yard
Enjoy the beach it is your front yard
Beach House Kitchen
Beach House Kitchen
Beach House Dinning room
Beach House Living room
Beach House Beach Patio
Beach House 8 Car Garage
Beach Highway Office 'Client Check- in '
Clients enjoying our Kayaks
Ultra Light Plane rides
Collection San Felipe Beach shells
Legend of the Sanddollar, can be found in our beaches
Beach House - Outdoor fireplace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nikkirene...
Duarte
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I've been to Mexico before on family vacations I've stayed in cancun ,cabo and now San Felipe I've never been out there but this stay made it memorable for me and my family as we'll the service was good the house was clean needed a few extra stuff the owner didn't give me attitude just gave me the best customer service great internet service the view was out of this world I would go back definitely I wasn't under pressure staying there I felt comfortable. A1 place.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Carissa R
“Definitely Coming Back!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for four nights in May. We had the best experience for our first out of the country vacation. The beach was beautiful, the condo was clean and fit us perfectly. The owners, Juliet and her husband were very accommodating. Overall it was a great experience and hopefully we'll be back in San Felipe soon!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing