See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Since the moment we walked in everyone was very courteous. From the woman at the checking desk to the people working the bar and restaurant. Room were very clean and organized. Bed a really comfy.We had a awesome overall experience. Will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2018

Even as it looks a bit old, the place is well cleaned and the staff is friendly. The food is above average, and not as expensive as in ohter business class hotels. Plus you get the benefits available at any other Posadas-run facility, like fiestarewards points and Aeromexico miles. Rooms are old-fashioned but clean and comfortable. When a facility close to the airport is needed, this should be the better choice.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Edgar G, General Manager at Gamma Tijuana, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear Guest,
I take the opportunity to thank you for your preference an kind comments, looking forward to have you back soon, sincerely.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

The bathroom was dirty and the carpet was nasty. The bed was super hard. The good things were that the service was quick and the hotel supplied a few toiletries that were good. I would not pick this hotel if you are going on vacation but as a last resort.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Edgar G, General Manager at Gamma Tijuana, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear Lissety,
I take the opportunity to thank you for your preference and kind comments that I assure you I am attending to improve as soon as possible, we are in the stage of carpet change of rooms, likewise I have involved our housekeeper to motivate her to prevent it from happening again and achieve the quality that you deserve. Loking forward to have another change to serve you, sincerely.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

As a hotel, it is quite dated, especially given the price. It's the service that really gets to me though...

For example, there is no bar, but there is room service. It took us 30 minutes to get two beers, including being told three different sets of beers they "have on offer" (or not). And it was already late anyway. Very annoying.

The only good thing was the very helpful and only slightly clueless bellboy who helped us out at the car.

I am definitely staying elsewhere next time.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Edgar G, General Manager at Gamma Tijuana, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear Guest, I take this opportunity to offer you a sincere apology for the lack of information about our services, we have a restaurant-bar on the north side of our building, I also would like to inform you that we are starting with the first stage of remodeling our rooms to offer the quality you deserve. I also appreciate your preference and the time invested in getting me this satisfaction survey, I hope you give me another opportunity to assist you, to personally ensure your satisfaction and comfort in the next visit to the city. looking forward to hear from you very soon, Sincerely.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Needed a place to stay in Tijuana on my way from San Diego to Ensenada. This is the second time I've stayed at Gamma. The location is convenient and the rooms are clean., and they have free wi-fi. Keep it in mind the next time you need a place to stay in the Otay area.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Edgar G, General Manager at Gamma Tijuana, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Dear Guest,
I take this oportunity to thanks your preference and kind comments, hoping to have you back soon. Sincerely,