“Tasty, reasonably priced, intimate atmosphere”

Ristorante Tre Galline
Ranked #15 of 107 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2018

I ate here twice because it's a very serene environment, and reliably high-quality food. The carpaccio is quite good, as is the sweet potato ravioli. My hosts, locals, highly recommended the place and I'm glad I took their advice!

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

3 people ordered the chicken 1 persons chicken was cooked, 2nd persons chicken was half cooked, 3rd persons chicken raw! My husbands fish was terrible, the pizza the kids ordered was dripping with grease. Won’t be going back again there ate too many great place to eat in the area to waste a meal here.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Excellent Italian food. Ate here twice in the week I was there. Good service, nice ambiance. Enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Ive been trying to keep current with my reviews during my 2 week trip to Baja, CA Sur and I just recalled that I never reviewed this restaurant and I know the reason why. It was not terrible, it was not wonderful, rather it was just okay and not worthy of any of the hype. Just another one of many pretentious pseudo-Italian restaurants in Baja. Far from authentic. Perhaps this is a reason why you can't find a menu of theirs posted anywhere on line? For alcoholic drinks, they only serve wine (or beer maybe) and for a cocktail, the only offering is a margarita (how Italian is that?). Also, don't come here expecting to pay with plastic.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Though a little difficult to find at night, it was a beautiful diversion from the 3 days of guacamole we had consumed. I had the tenderloin baked in a crust of salat and cut tableside. The service and environment was very homey and worth a return visit.