All reviewsgarden suitesmall poolhigh beamed ceilingslush gardensbreakfast was includedold worldstreet noisewonderful barstayed for two nightslovely sitting areahistoric buildinghacienda stylemexican tilecharming hotelan oasisan absolute gemeach evening
Reviewed August 9, 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights and had a great experience. It's a boutique hotel, situated in a historic building. Minus a small issue with our transportation from the airport to the hotel we had exceptional service. The hotel coordinated our transportation but the transport company neglected to pick us up. Hotel apologized profusely. We just ended up getting a taxi...It really wasn't their fault. The rooms here are nice and comfortable. Charming, clean and everything you need. It's not overly fancy and a bit rustic but if you're staying in Todos that's what you're looking for anyway. Love this hotel very much.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer E
Reviewed August 8, 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Todos Santos Inn in June. It truly deserves its star rating. Our room was like stepping into another biome with its garden patio and indulgent bed linens and ceiling fans. Sadly, since it was the off-season, the restaurant was not open on the evening we were there. However, the bar is not to be missed! It's like stepping into Casablanca. The concierge's restaurant recommendations were superb. While there, I ran into a special needs issue. The hotel went out of their way to help me resolve this issue, which I thoroughly appreciated.

Room Tip: Spring for the suites!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patti45
Reviewed August 6, 2017

The whole experience was delightful. There were 9 of us travelling together as friends and we all loved our stay here. First class service, food and drinks. It was as if we had our own private resort.

Room Tip: The rooms on the main floor are quiet and close to all amenities.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 333janet1952
Reviewed July 12, 2017

"Not so Suite"
I booked this place online. It is absolutely beautiful, with a wonderful bar, lovely public spaces, nice areas to sit and lounge especially by the little swimming pool. However, online a booked a Junior Suite, special rate $100US Upon arriving we were shown to a regular hotel room, nothing "suite" about it. So for $50 more I upgraded to a real, lovely Suite by the pool. I think it was #5. It was a separate building set up as a duplex with side by side suite. A genuine living room, big bed, bath, and a/c. Really lovely.
Now for the other unfortunate news. For a small town Todos Santos has to be the noisiest town in MX. They installed cobble stone streets a few years ago. That plus the fact that there is obviously no muffler shop for hundreds of miles, makes this really noisy. A lovely stay regardless

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank DBKuper
Reviewed June 14, 2017

My wife and I have stayed at this inn twice and are staying at it again next February. The inn is a restored 19th century hacienda converted into a boutique B&B. No phones, no TV but plenty of wow factor in the gardens and small pool. Breakfast is served daily in a lower level garden which is magical. It's located 2 small blocks out of the downtown area and all of the shopping and restaurants. No taxis necessary.

Room Tip: We like the rooms on the main floor. They're all very quiet at night.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends