“Todos Time”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KDMontana
Bozeman, Montana
“Todos Time”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Casa Los Olas was all that the property owners said it was....and more. By "Todos Time", I mean that upon arrival, time no longer mattered. I woke with the sun and the sound of surf. I ran on deserted white sand with only cobalt blue water by my side. I traipsed into town on a bike I rented in town and scoured the streets for fresh fruit and local delights. The town is a haven for art and food lovers and one can find music and events just about every day of the week. I, however, loved the solace and peaceful surrounding that Casa Las Olas offered. Whether I cooked in the beautiful, perfectly equipped kitchen, lounged on the rooftop deck or strolled down to the beach at sunset, I was perfectly content. The only problem was that my visit was too short so I must return. I am missing Casa Los Olas and my busy life is yearning for Todos Time!

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing