See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a double bed room on the 4th floor and the wifi doesnt work, had a bad experience dealing with a manager on a bad mood.. The attendant girl named Maximina seems to be always angry.. Everyone likes to be treated as a guest so Im not coming back ever.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Javier E
Carlos J, Gerente at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Hello Mr. Javier,
I am very sorry you encountered problems with the Wi-Fi connection and did not receive the service you expected. I was not aware of these incidents and would have loved to have had the opportunity to help you out. We work hard every day to meet our guest expectations and provide them with the service they deserve, even tough our guest satisfaction rates are high, sometimes things do not come out the way we planned. If you ever decide to give us an opportunity again please, contact me and I will be glad to make sure your stay goes as smooth as possible. Ask for the assistant manager when making your reservation and I will be more than glad to help you.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

The room was outdated but clean enough. Nice hot shower, though the water leaked out of the stall. I would stay here again because I felt safe. The security guards were always patrolling. I also liked how from the room I got I could have my car right nearby. I had my truck loaded but felt that it was safe. To me, feeling that sense of security is most important. When I checked in, the receptionist was very friendly and helpful. However, when I checked out, I was helped by a grouchy man, unfortunately an unpleasant way to end the trip. Nevertheless, I will not let his attitude bother me and keep me from staying at this affordable hotel the next time I stay in Nogales.

Room tip: Third floor was great for watching over my car!
Date of stay: February 2014
1  Thank Aaron G
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Hello Mr. Aron,
We wish to express our gratitude for taking the time to write your review and share your experiences with all of our potential and regular guests as well as with us. In Hotel Marques De Cima we strongly believe that our guest comments give us the opportunity in a very definite and accurate way to better ourselves, while at the same time providing us the opportunity to actively interact with all of our regular and future guests.
We wanted to let you know that we are very happy you found the hotel safe and comfortable. We also wanted to let you know that unfortunately it looks like you were assigned one of our older (not remodeled) rooms during your stay with us. Although we are planning are re-modeling of our single one-bed rooms for later this year, all of our double bed rooms have been updated since 2010. When you come back please feel free to contact me to arrange a better room for you, I will be more than happy to ensure you get the room that is perfect for you.
I also want to share with you that we are very sorry you had a bad experience with one of our employees upon your check out. We take our service standards very seriously when it comes to guest interaction and constantly train our staff to be better at it. Unfortunately, human nature sometimes take the best of us and we do not realize it until it is a little late. I just wanted to let you know we shared your comment with our employee and it helped us make him aware of this area of improvement opportunity he has. It really helped him understand the impact he creates on guests and has committed to improving this, and I truly believe he will. He was very grateful for your input.
We hope to see you soon back with us and please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do to help make your stay even better.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Returned again for a long weekend visit with family from Sinaloa; August 15th - August 17th. Accommodations included clean spacious room, good AC, strong shower, secured parking, central location, and also, a good family restaurant right across the street. The best value is the genuine attention and service by the staff.

Date of stay: August 2013
1  Thank LMtortugas
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

It’s always pleasing and reassuring to receive great comments like this one. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, our services but most of all our staff’s service. We work really hard to keep and maintain a high level of guest service satisfaction. Hearing from our own guests that our work gets us results motivates us to keep trying even harder. We thank you for taking the time to not only let us know what we are doing right but also shearing with other potential guests the outcome of our efforts. Your invested time in writing these words are of great value to many. Please be sure that we will continue working to exceed our expectations in order to obtain even better results with the clear focus and emphasis on our reason for existing, our guests.
Please feel free to contact me upon or even prior to your next visit to ensure another wonderful experience for you and your family. Again thank you for your confidence and time.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I came from phoenix with my wife and little son for our visa stamping to nogales and stayed in marques de cima hotel because of my friend who already stayed here for the same purpose. I came up with minimal expectation. But these guys helped me beyond the expectations.

Best Points #
1) Couple of people in motel staff was able to speak english (Carlos - Motel Manager, Neyra - receptionist) who can help you during your stay.
2) Carlos is very very nice, cool and friendly guy who helped me a LOT during my journey, provided excellent support and allowed me to used his perosnal office and provided me a special internet facility (ethernet cable) to work from there for my client. Carlos is an awesome guy, really thanksful to him. Great man.
3) Motel Staff was very friendly, patience and polite. Neyra and team can help you very well.
4) Rooms are very good, clean with regualar maintenance.
5) 100% Best secured place in Nogales and close to your needs (consulate, food courts, DHL, ASC, Malls, walmart etc)
6) Carlos is planning to extend facilities in front office by providing desktop with printer for guests usage (great idea).

Simply I can say the BEST & #1 hotel to stays in Nogales. Beleive me It's my experience with family and little kid. Don't miss it if you plan to visit Nogales.

Room tip: Whole Hotel is awesome and the BEST choice.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Hello Mr. Sitaram,
It was certainly a pleasure to have met you and your wonderful family. We are very glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything worked out so well for you on your trip. We hope to see you again soon and if you need any further assistance with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always glad to help. Have a wonderful day :)

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We came to US consulate in Nogales, from Mexicali in Baja, the hotel is full of police, they even have an exclusive parking spot, we requested an iron, and they ask you for a deposit for $200.00 pesos, and $100.00 for remote control, the premisses have NO elevator, will never stay here again, rooms are old, carpet, bed unconfortable too

Date of stay: April 2013
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for your comments and for your observations regarding our hotel rooms. We are aware of the condition of some of our rooms and we are in the process of renovating them. We are sorry to know you were given one of the older rooms; we are currently using those rooms only when our hotel is fully booked. We hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future and to offer you the comfort of the room you expect.