See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 21, 2015 via mobile

Will go back for summer and highly recommend. Good accommodation and would just suggest English tv channels. Mom used the easy handicapped access and parking. Malls and restaurants close by. WiFi slow but manageable.

• Stayed: January 2015
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2015

Hello Mr. Varon,
We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay and plan on returning with us in the future. We are glad to say we do have a very good location for our hotel with plenty of activities around us and are excited to know you were able to take advantage of these. We struggle a bit with the internet at times due to the lack of reliable providers for this service in the area. We are constantly searching for new alternatives to better attend this need of our guest and hope to soon find better options. Please know that your comments are of great value to us and we do greatly appreciate them. We thank you for staying with us and please let me know if possible when you plan to come back in the summer.

Reviewed November 30, 2014

My wife & I always stay at Hotel Marques de Cima when in Nogales. We happened upon it several years ago and have utilized its accommodations since then. The only factor that exceeds its comfort & value is its outstanding professional staff.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business

Greetings Mr. LMtortuga,
We are so happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us once again. We work hard at trying to provide our guests with the best service possible, and it is always very nice to know we achieve our goal. Words such as your inspire us to keep going and try to always better ourselves in our mission to achieve the best guest satisfaction. Thank you once again for your kind words and for your preference, looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Driving From So. Cal To The AZ Border, is an ALL DAY journey. Even going :"5" miles above the "speed Limit". it's about 580 miles. And with no delays(*)
It is a long-wearing process. I'm exhausted afterwards. I take my DRIVING very seriously. When I Left, my point of Origin-and reached the point of arrival, it was about 11:30pm. I avoid ACTIVE driving or travel, after darkness ensues, in me'xico. I make it a point, when in m e'xico, to BE somewhere, till morning. (*)= Delays BEYOND my control or capabilities to resolve satisfactorily.
I had a 'reservation' at a well known CHAIN HOTEL exclusivly in me'xico only.
But that night, at that hour, after all that driving. My frustration level was not ideal, if fact I was feeling D***ish! The road in town was Debajo reparacio'n.
(under REconstruction) and mucho desviacione's. Many Detours.
The OTHER hotel I had no REAL idea WHERE it was, and was (annoyed) so....I saw this place and thought: "Who cares? I'll give it a whirl".
Checked in, The security is ever present and comprehensive. There is a $100mxn. deposit for the TV remote. I forget what the room rate was. Not too much. It seems NEWER, than OLD(er) NOT A RESORT. NO AMENITIES. No Pool, No Lounge. It is next to a Big main-TUFESA terminal. (Tufesa is one of 100's of Lineas De au'tobuses) in me'xico. There are MORE bus Lines In MX than Airlines. A factual note. The room SPOTLESS, marble floors, New Furnishings, Big 'raised higher than standard bed(s)' Bed. Decent Lighting. MIND YOU; There really is no AMBIENT lighting ANYWHERE in me'xico. But the lighting they had was not un acceptable. Great Bathroom, Acceptable Shower. A small wooden chair thing next to sink/and closet-thing. Kinda 'cute' in theory. My guess: it's a changing area. Chair-thingy. THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG HERE. Rooms clean, new, very very acceptable. (However, at night: The beep beep beep beep noise: comming from buses next door, backing up) CAN be heard, and might wake a less-than-sound sleeper UP! Also the voice (over a P.A. system) can be heard as well. Ellas hace anunciar de llegadas y salidas en espaNol. The Ladiesw making Arrival & Departure announcements in Spanish. It did not "bother" me. It's almost in the Industrial district. Lot of construction going on. I had no problems with the employees. And the room was very acceptable. BUT it is NOT A RESORT or 'hotel than is service/amenity oriented)
It was JUST RIGHT for my needs. Clean "safe" and out of the Centro/downtown Border adjacent zone.

Room Tip: Main floor. (up the set of stairs) 1st.level. Facing South
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Carlos J, Gerente at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Hello Mrs. Aerovergalineas,
We are so glad we got the chance to serve you, even if it was not in your original travel plans. We like to think it was destiny. Thank you for sharing your review with other potential travelers to the Nogales area. We would like to share with you that we now have a new type of room called “Confort”, as of now we only have double rooms on this type but are continuously remodeling other older rooms to convert them to this new type of room. These new rooms have a little better lighting distribution, completely renovated with new furniture, tile, finishes, etc. These rooms are a little bit higher in price (about 15% more) but you do not need to leave a deposit for the remote or anything else, they have a few more amenities and we think this type of room would suit your needs even better than the one you stayed in last time. We will soon post pictures of this new type of rooms on our web page. On your next trip to Nogales give us a call or e-mail us to make a reservation, and do not forget to ask for a “Confort” room type. Hope to see you back again soon visiting us, until then, Happy Travels and stay safe on the road.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a double bed room on the 4th floor and the wifi doesnt work, had a bad experience dealing with a manager on a bad mood.. The attendant girl named Maximina seems to be always angry.. Everyone likes to be treated as a guest so Im not coming back ever.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Javier E

Hello Mr. Javier,
I am very sorry you encountered problems with the Wi-Fi connection and did not receive the service you expected. I was not aware of these incidents and would have loved to have had the opportunity to help you out. We work hard every day to meet our guest expectations and provide them with the service they deserve, even tough our guest satisfaction rates are high, sometimes things do not come out the way we planned. If you ever decide to give us an opportunity again please, contact me and I will be glad to make sure your stay goes as smooth as possible. Ask for the assistant manager when making your reservation and I will be more than glad to help you.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

The room was outdated but clean enough. Nice hot shower, though the water leaked out of the stall. I would stay here again because I felt safe. The security guards were always patrolling. I also liked how from the room I got I could have my car right nearby. I had my truck loaded but felt that it was safe. To me, feeling that sense of security is most important. When I checked in, the receptionist was very friendly and helpful. However, when I checked out, I was helped by a grouchy man, unfortunately an unpleasant way to end the trip. Nevertheless, I will not let his attitude bother me and keep me from staying at this affordable hotel the next time I stay in Nogales.

Room Tip: Third floor was great for watching over my car!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Aaron G
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Hello Mr. Aron,
We wish to express our gratitude for taking the time to write your review and share your experiences with all of our potential and regular guests as well as with us. In Hotel Marques De Cima we strongly believe that our guest comments give us the opportunity in a very definite and accurate way to better ourselves, while at the same time providing us the opportunity to actively interact with all of our regular and future guests.
We wanted to let you know that we are very happy you found the hotel safe and comfortable. We also wanted to let you know that unfortunately it looks like you were assigned one of our older (not remodeled) rooms during your stay with us. Although we are planning are re-modeling of our single one-bed rooms for later this year, all of our double bed rooms have been updated since 2010. When you come back please feel free to contact me to arrange a better room for you, I will be more than happy to ensure you get the room that is perfect for you.
I also want to share with you that we are very sorry you had a bad experience with one of our employees upon your check out. We take our service standards very seriously when it comes to guest interaction and constantly train our staff to be better at it. Unfortunately, human nature sometimes take the best of us and we do not realize it until it is a little late. I just wanted to let you know we shared your comment with our employee and it helped us make him aware of this area of improvement opportunity he has. It really helped him understand the impact he creates on guests and has committed to improving this, and I truly believe he will. He was very grateful for your input.
We hope to see you soon back with us and please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do to help make your stay even better.