See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 7, 2015

Had some business with the US consulate so it was a very good location. Many commercial establishments within walking distance (mall, supermarket, banks, bus station, convenience store, fast food, the consulate, etc) and it's easy to get a taxi outside if you want to go to the town center or other places. The room and bathroom were very clean and although the wifi would lose connection occasionally, it was fine. Receptionists do not speak English but were very nice and I had no problems with my limited Spanish. Would stay here again if I had business in Nogales.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2015

Hello Mr. Wonderingasian,
We just want to say, thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. We are pleased to know you were very satisfied with our service even with the communication burden you encountered. This shows that language is no barrier for good service and we are so excited you were able to witness this first hand. Just wanted to let you know that we do have English speaking staff at the front desk but you probably just missed paths. Unfortunately not all of our staff is English speaking but we try to have at least 1 or 2 that are bilingual. Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon. Until then, happy wonderings and safe travels to you.

Reviewed March 28, 2015

I stayed at this hotel while visiting family in Nogales, the receptionist was nice and prompt, as where the security staff. I stayed in one of the newly remodeled room and I have to say I really liked them. The day and night security really made me feel safe. More than anything this hotel is close to Nogales Mall, where one can find restaurants and a movie theater. It is also close to the bus stations, which makes it ideal when traveling further south. I will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: ask for one of the remodeled rooms!
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Carlos J, Gerente at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2015

Hello Mr. Gabriel,
We are so pleased to know your experience with us was what you expected. Yes, our newer rooms are very comfortable according to our guest’s comments. Looks like we
“hit it on the nail” when developing these rooms. We got the idea from guests like you who kindly shared their concerns and comments with us.
Our constant staff training is an important part of our day-to-day activities and we try to please our guests as much as possible, we are happy to have accomplished this with you.
Thank you for sharing your experience and taking the time to do so. We value our guest comments very much. Hope to see you soon visiting us once again, until then, happy travels t you.

Reviewed March 20, 2015

It's in a convenient spot and it's really the best deal in my opinion as I have stayed in other places in Nogales and they have been disappointing in either value, cleanliness or service.

I got off the Tufesa bus and walked right next door to this hotel. I asked the receptionist, Yaneth, if she could speak English and she said yes. She immediately proceeded to help me in fluent English and I was truly impressed. I do not speak Spanish so well and was with my children. Yaneth seemed to recognize my needs and asked me if we would need to order food. There are a variety of places that will deliver to the hotel and she offered to call them for me. We also had a short conversation which was nice. At the end of the check in process she also told me that I could come to her if I needed any help. I was amazed at her level of friendliness, professionalism and personalized care!

My husband came to pick me up later. I liked that the room that we got we could watch over our car if need be. Not that it was necessary, really, as there were always security guards watching over the area. Security also was friendly and helpful. They made me feel at ease but I was also assured by their professionalism in their duties.

The room was simple but clean. The housekeepers really do a great job. You can see that they care about the small details. In some hotels the toilets look clean but if you look under the bowl you can see the grime. It's kind of one of my tests of cleanliness. I did not see a problem here, the toilet was sparkling clean. The sheets had a clean smell to them and the bed was comfortable enough.I also talked to a housekeeping lady and she was very professional and courteous. Honestly usually you don't get this from housekeeping staff even in the states.

The assistant manager, Carlos J, has provided literature on where to eat and what to do in Nogales, fun stuff to look through while in your room. You can see from this literature that he is eager to help. I wrote to him telling him my comments and I got a detailed and personalized reply in fluent English within an hour or so. I do want to learn Spanish but at this point in time when I am not yet able to speak the language it is great to have people who are willing to help me out in English.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank wandering_wishing
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2015

Hello Mrs. Anita,
We are so happy to know we not only met your expectations but also exceeded them. It is very gratifying for us to see the outcome of the work we put into our day-to-day jobs. Please know that Yanel will be recognized for her job well done and motivate other coworkers to follow on her footsteps.
We understand that one of our main product as a business are our rooms and we have a rigid cleaning program for this supported by a wonderful staff. It is top priority for our hotel to ensure the best cleaning practices and we do not cut out short on using top quality products for this. We are continuously searching for the best innovative products and it is a main priority for our hotel. We are pleased you found your room clean and up to your standards.
Service is the other one of our main priorities in the hotel and we are very happy to know we also were able to fully satisfy you in this. We have an ongoing training program with our new staff that goes for a few months to ensure the best service standards as possible.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and with the rest of the travel community. Please feel free to contact me when you come back, it will be a pleasure to help you in any way possible even before your arrival. Hope to see you soon and until then, safe travels.

Reviewed March 9, 2015 via mobile

After all night on the bus we were happy to pay $49. For this room. But we r moving because the wifi is bad. It is the kind that shuts down regularly on purpose. For the price it should have better wifi. Staff helpful and friendly w security all night. Bath clean and roomy. Not much tv selection in English. Beds good. Pretty quiet. On the bus route and next to bus station.
The bus ride from Chihuahua was scary. Our driver was great but the route thru the mountains with bad roads. Glad to close my eyes and sleep.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2015

Hello Mrs. Roberta,
We are sorry you had to change rooms in order to get a better wi fi signal upon your arrival. It looks like your overall experience was a positive one and we are always pleased to know our guests leave satisfied from their visits to our hotel. Please know that there is a current problem in a specific area of the hotel that is being worked on to get fixed at this moment by the communications technicians. We will hopefully have it taken care of by the end of the week at most. We thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our clients and potentially new clients here on Trip Advisor. We work hard each day to have the best service possible and our guest comments are the best mechanism to ensure we are moving in the right direction. Look forward to your nest visit, until then, safe journeys.

Reviewed January 30, 2015

Directly next to the Tufesa bus stop so we were able to walk safely from bus to hotel with our bags thereby saving a taxi fare.
On arrival the receptionist was efficient and helpful.
We were escorted to our room by a friendly security guard who presented the room and facilities to us.
Rooms are basic and clean with lovely hot shower and a phone to reception, modern T.V with a couple of English speaking channels.
I felt completely safe the whole time i was there.
Lots of Fast Food and convenience store available locally but healthier options were challenging.
NB Using the hotels own online booking form is the cheapest way to book.

Room Tip: I preferred a room on the 3rd floor as appose to the ground level as it felt more private. You need to climb some stairs to access the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business

Hello Mrs. Kirsty,
We are so glad to know you had a pleasant experience during your visit with us on your last trip to our city. Most of the food options in the area are located on the south end of our hotel; but there are a few in the north end as well. If you are looking for a healthier option for food than the traditional fast food places, please let me recommend a place call “VerdeSalad” it is about the same distance away from the McDonalds in the area but on the opposite direction. (McDonalds to the South and VerdeSalad to the North). Check them out on your next trip to Nogales, they are very good. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone here on Trip Advisor, we value greatly the opinions and comments of our guests, these help us better our service each day. Until next time, hope to see you soon.