See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 1, 2015

Stayed over the weekend visiting family and I couldn't sleep music was so loud that I couldn't sleep at all, I would never return, really bad! Wifi service is really bad as well, not a good place to stay!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2015

Hello Mr. Jose P.
We are very sorry to hear you had a bad experience during your last stay with us and we would like to apologize for this. It really comes as a surprise to us since we just updated our internet wi-fi system as well as its capacity this past month of October. We also have had no complaints about this since then until now. None the less we will look into it and make sure there are no malfunctions on the new system and will keep our ears and eyes open for other guest that might encounter this as well, thank you for the heads up.
We are also a bit confused as to the “loud music” you mention since we do not have music anywhere in the premises of the hotel, could you please elaborate more on this if you have a chance?
Your comments are greatly appreciated and valued since they provide us the opportunity to better serve you, bringing these concerns during your stay provides us the opportunity to make sure the experience of your stay meets your expectations. Please contact the front desk or ask for the manager when you have a problem at any hotel, most of the time the issues that arise can be very easily taken care of, we are sure you experience will be much better when you do so. If you give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future, please feel free to contact me, I will be very happy to assist you in anything you might need even before your arrival to the hotel. We thank you once again for your honest comments and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed September 29, 2015

I stay 2-3 times a year at this hotel while in Nogales for business purposes. It always provides superior accommodations and quality customer service at a very reasonable price. The rooms are clean and spacious with good WIFI connection and a hot shower. HWY 15 construction upon entry is mostly completed offering easy access to the mall, restaurants, downtown, etc. Certainly a very good value.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank LMtortugas
Carlos J, General Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2015

Hello Mr. LMtortugas,
It has been a pleasure reading your review, it motivates us to keep working as we do and strive to go over and beyond our own limits. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay once again and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again sometime soon. Please consider this your “Casa” away from home when you visit Nogales Sonora. Until next time we wish you safe travels

Reviewed August 7, 2015

Had some business with the US consulate so it was a very good location. Many commercial establishments within walking distance (mall, supermarket, banks, bus station, convenience store, fast food, the consulate, etc) and it's easy to get a taxi outside if you want to go to the town center or other places. The room and bathroom were very clean and although the wifi would lose connection occasionally, it was fine. Receptionists do not speak English but were very nice and I had no problems with my limited Spanish. Would stay here again if I had business in Nogales.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2015

Hello Mr. Wonderingasian,
We just want to say, thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. We are pleased to know you were very satisfied with our service even with the communication burden you encountered. This shows that language is no barrier for good service and we are so excited you were able to witness this first hand. Just wanted to let you know that we do have English speaking staff at the front desk but you probably just missed paths. Unfortunately not all of our staff is English speaking but we try to have at least 1 or 2 that are bilingual. Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon. Until then, happy wonderings and safe travels to you.

Reviewed March 28, 2015

I stayed at this hotel while visiting family in Nogales, the receptionist was nice and prompt, as where the security staff. I stayed in one of the newly remodeled room and I have to say I really liked them. The day and night security really made me feel safe. More than anything this hotel is close to Nogales Mall, where one can find restaurants and a movie theater. It is also close to the bus stations, which makes it ideal when traveling further south. I will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: ask for one of the remodeled rooms!
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Carlos J, Gerente at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2015

Hello Mr. Gabriel,
We are so pleased to know your experience with us was what you expected. Yes, our newer rooms are very comfortable according to our guest’s comments. Looks like we
“hit it on the nail” when developing these rooms. We got the idea from guests like you who kindly shared their concerns and comments with us.
Our constant staff training is an important part of our day-to-day activities and we try to please our guests as much as possible, we are happy to have accomplished this with you.
Thank you for sharing your experience and taking the time to do so. We value our guest comments very much. Hope to see you soon visiting us once again, until then, happy travels t you.

Reviewed March 20, 2015

It's in a convenient spot and it's really the best deal in my opinion as I have stayed in other places in Nogales and they have been disappointing in either value, cleanliness or service.

I got off the Tufesa bus and walked right next door to this hotel. I asked the receptionist, Yaneth, if she could speak English and she said yes. She immediately proceeded to help me in fluent English and I was truly impressed. I do not speak Spanish so well and was with my children. Yaneth seemed to recognize my needs and asked me if we would need to order food. There are a variety of places that will deliver to the hotel and she offered to call them for me. We also had a short conversation which was nice. At the end of the check in process she also told me that I could come to her if I needed any help. I was amazed at her level of friendliness, professionalism and personalized care!

My husband came to pick me up later. I liked that the room that we got we could watch over our car if need be. Not that it was necessary, really, as there were always security guards watching over the area. Security also was friendly and helpful. They made me feel at ease but I was also assured by their professionalism in their duties.

The room was simple but clean. The housekeepers really do a great job. You can see that they care about the small details. In some hotels the toilets look clean but if you look under the bowl you can see the grime. It's kind of one of my tests of cleanliness. I did not see a problem here, the toilet was sparkling clean. The sheets had a clean smell to them and the bed was comfortable enough.I also talked to a housekeeping lady and she was very professional and courteous. Honestly usually you don't get this from housekeeping staff even in the states.

The assistant manager, Carlos J, has provided literature on where to eat and what to do in Nogales, fun stuff to look through while in your room. You can see from this literature that he is eager to help. I wrote to him telling him my comments and I got a detailed and personalized reply in fluent English within an hour or so. I do want to learn Spanish but at this point in time when I am not yet able to speak the language it is great to have people who are willing to help me out in English.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank wandering_wishing
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2015

Hello Mrs. Anita,
We are so happy to know we not only met your expectations but also exceeded them. It is very gratifying for us to see the outcome of the work we put into our day-to-day jobs. Please know that Yanel will be recognized for her job well done and motivate other coworkers to follow on her footsteps.
We understand that one of our main product as a business are our rooms and we have a rigid cleaning program for this supported by a wonderful staff. It is top priority for our hotel to ensure the best cleaning practices and we do not cut out short on using top quality products for this. We are continuously searching for the best innovative products and it is a main priority for our hotel. We are pleased you found your room clean and up to your standards.
Service is the other one of our main priorities in the hotel and we are very happy to know we also were able to fully satisfy you in this. We have an ongoing training program with our new staff that goes for a few months to ensure the best service standards as possible.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and with the rest of the travel community. Please feel free to contact me when you come back, it will be a pleasure to help you in any way possible even before your arrival. Hope to see you soon and until then, safe travels.