“Back Again”

Ranked #40 of 395 Restaurants in Acapulco
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed January 13, 2018

I returned to this old favorite this week and found both Gustavo and Rufino present,
Ordered the chili rellenos and found them to be excellent. Ordered the tamales and chilis with neat and raisins for next week.
Conversation was excellent and I strongly recommend it to all

2  Thank MiketheCop

Reviewed December 21, 2017

We went for dinner as our tour guide recommended it and it had good reviews on Tripadvisor. The restaurant was basically deserted but we sat down anyway. The service was excellent, the margaritas were excellent and the food was excellent. We were not disappointed.

4  Thank mlove999
Reviewed April 10, 2017

My wife and I went to lunch at La Tortuga a short walk from the Fiesta Americana. Rufino was our waiter and was wonderful. My wife especially liked the pickled vegetables and salsa Rufino brought to our table. I had something with fish that was great and my wike had the La Tortuga salad that was awesome .

1  Thank Dartagnan C
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Went here on advice from another American couple. Ruffino the owner was super gracious and friendly. Have us free soup and two free shots. Combination #4 was awesome and huge. We should have ordered one instead of two. Took one full order home for leftovers. He stayed and talked to us for almost an hour. Great experience on our last night. Will be back. Go check it out. Just off the Costera.

1  Thank QCbulldog
Reviewed March 15, 2017

We have been coming to Acapulco each year for 23 years. La Tortuga always is our first and last stop. Gustavo and Rufino always make us feel at home. We can depend on the food always being good. This year we tried the La Tortuga salad for the first time. Wow!

You can't go wrong at La Tortuga. We will be back next year.

2  Thank JAB-RDH