2,286 results
All reviews chula vista pyramid tower walk in closet golf course pierre marques ocean view hotel charges breakfast buffet kids club beach bar salt water the beach is nice coffee maker cliff divers tavola pools mexico
Reviewed September 21, 2018

This is the 3rd time we have stayed here & we will always go back. The rooms are big & comfortable. The service in the hotel is top notch. They are constantly cleaning & it shows. We had our breakfast included which is an incredible bargain. The breakfast brunch has everything you could want. The hotel security is excellent.We felt very safe at this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018
Gerencia G, Gerente at Princess Mundo Imperial, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you so very much for your feedback of your recent stay with us at Princess Mundo Imperial and we are happy that you enjoyed your vacations and the service were to your liking. Hopefully you can return soon. Sincerely Ricardo Suárez

Reviewed August 13, 2018

The service is excellent, always trying to help you, nice clean, the view is amassing, we have small incident in the pool an this guy Juan Carlos Rosas came quickly to help us, we appreciate very much his attention, this was the first time we came here and we love it, we are definitely coming back

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank _actafoundation
Gerencia G, Gerente at Princess Mundo Imperial, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Dear Guest:

Thank you for share your experience at Princess by Mundo Imperial, I'm glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our resort and that the hotel facilities and the service were to your liking. We will be glad to have you once again at Princess Mundo Imperial. Hasta pronto! Ricardo Suárez

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunatelly, this is the worst hotel I ever stayed in my life. My family and I spend 3 days this week, we are so upset and regret to choose this hotel, it was a completely waste of time.
Conclusion.- The worst hotel I ever stayed, we wasted more than 7 hours due to an administrative or internal hotel issues, but the hotel was not capable to give us 5 minutes more in the check out process... Let’s check the nightmare timeline:
1.- Valet Parking, if you want your car back (or in) please be prepared to waste more than 1:20 hrs everytime you need your car, these guys are really NOT ORGANIZED at all, but everybody ask you for a generous tip.
2.- Check in/out process, @ Princess Tower there is no process at all... again, we waste about one hour to get our keys, it’s supposed to start your stay at 3PM, not true, we started our stay @4:30PM (But be careful), there is no chance to spend 5 more minutes after 12:00 in your check out time, and no one is capable to offer you a late check out or another night (however, this is ok, you won’t want it after all...)
3.- Beach.- No private beach, and you have to pay some extra money to have a spot on the beach... the best spots are owned by a local sellers placed between the sea and the hotel owned spots. And you can not walk or stay on the beach after 19:00 hrs, the beach is closed every day at 19:00 hrs due to a “security reasons”, and you can see a couple of strongly armed guards making a beach surveillance by night.
4.- Room.- Old, broken lights, noisy bathroom and only 3 channels on tv, obviously, no chance to connect your netflix or any streaming device.
5.- Hotel employees.- Everybody is asking and waiting for a tip in every single interaction you have, but there are a great exceptions, the room cleaning staff, the maintenance guys and some waiters which are the best guys.
6.- Food and beverages, just poor quality and variety, too expensive, not worthy to waste your time and money at the hotel restaurants
7.- Facilities, just old, dirty, rusty etc. No hotel brochure or house rules in the room, no alarm clock as well, But the jewel on the crown was the elevators... just one elevator working to serve a 19 floor building with full house... just priceles!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Juan S

Dear Juan:
It is our hope that you would accept this note as a genuine apology for falling short of delivering an enjoyable experience. Thank you very much for your feedback. Our great commitment is to provide an excellent service to each and every one of our guests, we will continue to improve and perfect the service to all of our guests. Respectfully Ricardo Suárez

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The staff was excellent. The food was excellent. The pools are excellent. The ocean is only a beach away. Open and airy, the gathering areas foster good conversation and entertainment. I'll willingly go back. As Acapulco becomes mainstream again expect this facility to become very expensive.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank 205henryh

Dear Henry:

Thank you for share your experience at Princess by Mundo Imperial, I'm glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our resort and that the hotel facilities and the service were to your liking. We will be glad to have you once again at Princess by Mundo Imperial.
Hasta pronto! Ricardo Suárez

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I probably go every year to princess mundo because the golf course is pretty good. I requested a simple question of the green fee cost for people staying at the hotel and the answer was that I needed a reservation in order to provide the cost. I have asked the same question every year to check the prices and they provide it. This year it was an exception.
1) Why am I going to book for a reservation to the hotel if I might not even stay if the golf prices are not in my budget??? I need to know the prices first to decide whether or not to stay here.
2) Why this year they cannot provide this information?
3) I asked this online (live chat) to NANCY PAZ and the only thing she had to do was to check with the club house because it seems she has no idea of what a tee off / twilight standed for. I will book! but obviously need your prices to consider it.
I really need you to train your personnel well and I deserve an apology.
I've made conventions in your hotel every two-three years with over 200 guests and I pretty much know your services. But this simple online incident has ruined my day.
I
Thx. Eric

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
It is our hope that you would accept this note as a genuine apology for falling short of delivering an enjoyable experience. Thank you very much for your feedback. Our great commitment is to provide an excellent service to each and every one of our guests, we will continue to improve and perfect the service to all of our guests. Warm regards Ricardo Suárez