Stayed at Calinda Beach for 3 weeks beginning of January. The hotel staff were pleasant and I have nothing but nice things to say about the vacation. It is just a shame that tourism to Acapulco is way down and especially from the USA. Found for the 20th something time Acapulco to be a wonderful vacation and very reasonable. I had no security issues and walked all over. Even though I am heading toward the senior years, I felt very safe. But of course at this stage of the game, I am usually in by 7:00PM. Acapulco is hilly and I felt more threaten by the stairs than anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Golden Zone of Acapulco , the best on the coast . LOCATED about 25 minutes from the airport and within walking distance of the convention center, restaurants, shopping centers and vibrant nightlife of bars and nightclubs . Placed in one of the best views of the bay I was distinguished in the day in form of circular tower at night , be fully illuminated by the One Hotel. Hotel Calinda Beach is the UN four star in the Golden Zone of Acapulco coastal attracts the eyes of residents and visitors . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Calinda Beach Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calinda Beach Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Calinda Beach Hotel Acapulco
- Acapulco Calinda Beach Hotel