All reviews lobby level rooms were very clean king size bed called the front desk bottled water pools cab
Reviewed June 24, 2018

This hotel is getting a bit tired, needs upgrading. The bed was super comfy and the room had a great view of the sea, Breakfast was okay, egg station good, however no bacon. Location is good and there are some good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Gerencia189, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Hello,MozzaAdelaide
thanks for your stay in our hotel, Hope you come back soon , we appreciate your comments in order to upgrade our service.

Best Rewards

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

I went with family and rented two rooms. The King corner and a full size double. The room numbers ending in 10-18 have the best views.

The rooms were very clean and the staff was very attentive. I accidentally wet my allocation of towels so I called the front desk and within 5 mins someone was knocking at the door with my fresh towel. Similar service when I requested some bottled water.

The restaurant downstairs needs some work. Service was confusing as there were waiters for the restaurant and waiters for the poolside. I just grabbed one of them and insisted that he be our waiter. It worked out pretty well after that. The food was only ok.

There is a limited access to the Beach, we opted for the pool.

Parking out front is limited to about 6 parking spots. I am sure there are valet options ( I arrived by cab )

Dining options surrounding the building. Very safe.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2018

The hotel is in the middle of the coast (la costera) and in front of the sea. Breathless view from the room and down in the pool, in the small private and public beach and of course in the restaurant. The breakfast is delicious as it includes Mexican and international plates and the tables are in front of the sea with a breeze and an astonishing view. The room is spacious enough and very clean. The options around for food are more than satisfactory and the stuff are helpful and very kind. Holiday Inn guarantees the best sunny vacations.

Room Tip: best views, accessibility
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Incredible view from 11th floor, couldn't get enough of it. We stayed as a family of four, two adults and two kids, for 1 week The room was great, clean with two double beds. It is smack bang in the middle of the city which is great for exploring.

My only cons:
1. That two of three elevators go down to P3 where the facilities are so it were so if you are heading down there you had to hope one of the two would pop for you or its a swap at the lobby level.

2. They never returned our $1000 MXN towel deposit.

3. The adult breakfasts where complimentary but we had to pay for the kids ($55-$110 MXN) but on the last day the kids bill was stamped 'complimentary'.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2018

I can not understand other,bad reviews of this hotel.In my case everything worked out really great.I booked single room(king size bed)and get a room on 12th floor with fabulous view on the beach and part of the Acapulco bay.Room itself was very spacious,clean and modern.No problem with the bathroom or towels(like other reviewers complained).What I enjoy the most was definitely the pool-actually the hotel has two different pools and access to the beach.The views from there were really amazing!The only downside to me could be noise from the main street,but on 12th floor it wasn`t the issue to me.
Apart from that,the hotel staff was very kind and attentive.I had fabulous vacation there and can the hotel highly recommend to anyone!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo