All reviews modern architecture pool villa acapulco bay l occitane l'occitane toiletries lounge beds amazing architecture rooms are amazing an amazing dinner lunch service special thanks hotel including general manager private beach club every staff member day bed beautiful property
Reviewed December 22, 2017

I've just spent a week at Encanto and it was amazing. The hotel is beautiful with stunning ocean views, its truly a tropical paradise! I came here solely to rest and recharge after a very busy year and it was the perfect place to do that. The atmosphere is quiet and tranquil and the few children I saw were very well behaved. The rooms are large and well appointed with beautiful views, and the grounds and pool are breathtaking. I ate all of my meals here and the food and drinks were very good in both restaurants and outside at the pool. The service is 5* and every staff member was professional and pleasant. Alfredo, Julio and Hugo in the Terazza restaurant and Candido, Irvin, Neftali and Christian in the Orignes restaurant were all excellent and especially helpful. It was a wonderful vacation and I will definitely return!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kimchi213
EncantoAcapulco, Gerente at Hotel Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Good afternoon dear kimchi23,

It is our pleasure writing you from Encanto Acapulco. Thank you very much for all your comments, we really value and appreciate them.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time here, the architecture and also the wonderful view of this beautiful port, thank you for choosing us for your stay after a busy year.
We hope to see you in a near future in this your house Encanto Acapulco and attend you as you deserve.

¡Thank you for being part of our family!

Reviewed November 16, 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Encanto in August 2017 for our honeymoon. First I would like to say we had a terrible experience at the airport because my husband lost his luggage. So the ride to the resort was a quiet and angry one. When we arrived to the resort our mood immediately changed. We were greeted by the staff with ice cold drinks and a smile. The host at the chech-in stand were very accommodating, I was having some issues with my card and cellphone, they allowed me to use their phone and I was so grateful for that. Check in was great once we figured that out.

We were escorted to our room by a staff member that spoke great English. When we walked into our room I immediately felt like a celebrity. The room was covered in candles and rose petals and a treat for our honeymoon. I was so grateful for this added service.

We stayed in the pool villa. This was the best part of the resort, It was very intimate and romantic. We could have stayed in the room the entire trip and I would be happy. I loved everything about the room, the shower was very nice, bed comfortable, perfect view.

The onsite restaurant and bar was very nice and the staff was amazing. They tended to us as if we were celebs. The resort was basically empty our entire stay so it felt very personal.

We had a car service booked through Encanto. Our driver name was Carlos. He took us everywhere for the remainder of our trip. We did 3 days at Encanto and 3 days at another resort. Carlos made suggestions to us and drove us and picked us up everywhere.

In a nutshell the resort was the highlight of our honeymoon. Thank you Encanto. I shared this resort with everyone I know.

Room tip: pool villa is a must
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
EncantoAcapulco, Gerente at Hotel Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Good afternoon dear Rae0820

It is my pleasure writing you from Encanto Acapulco, thank you very much for all your comments, each comment help us to improve all our services.
We are honored you chose Encanto to celebrate your honeymoon and we are thrilled you had such an enjoyable stay.
We will be glad to receive you again in a near future and attend you better than the first time.

¡Thank you for being part of our family!

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

The hotel architecture its stunning, the size of the rooms are perfect and the sea view from the rooms and the pool its breathtaking. The service it’s exceptional all the staff is always nice, kind and willing to help you. The food and beverages are also really good, I totally recommend this hotel. You will love it!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
EncantoAcapulco, Gerente at Hotel Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Good afternoon dear Diego P;

It is a pleasure to write you from Encanto.
Thank you for sharing us your experience here in Encanto. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed each detail that makes Encanto unique, from the magnificent views to the service of our staff.
We hope to have you here in your next visit to Acapulco.

¡Thank you very much for being part of our family!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

We stayed there 3 nights, 2 nights with in a pool suite and the last night with a 'standard' room looking back over the city. Both room's were amazing lots of marble finishes, high quality fixtures, private and a feeling of real uxury. The only real small negative is that for such an elegant upmarket hotel their were a few rough edges, when your whole hotel is white, stains and blemishes show up quickly, a bit more remedial maintenance needed, I see another reviewer also noted this. However the careful design and look can't be faulted Encanto is very special. The main pool is simply outstanding trees coming out of the middle .... WOW
Because we were travelling around Mexico by car and the hotel itself is on an isolated peninsula we chose to give ourselves a break and eat all of our meals there. The quality and presentation of the food was outstanding except for the first meal we had in their signature dining area at night, the setting was spectacular but for the price felt that the meal was somewhat underwhelming. The less informal dining area served in our minds a better menu selection and was well executed... all came from the same kitchen.the Tempura shrimp tacos & Octopus ceviche YUM !!
Being low season they didn't have a lot of guests, but an over abundance of staff who were always watching our table making it a little uncomfortable at times, they were very friendly but too attentive, wanting to take our plates before we had even finished.
Fantastic location and surroundings, security was brilliant, overall we loved staying at Encanto and would definitely return !!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
EncantoAcapulco, Gerente at Hotel Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2017

Good afternoon dear kerryconway;

It is a pleasure to write you from Encanto Acapulco.
Thank you very much for all your comments, we really appreciate them and we are working everyday to improve our service.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and your experience here in this your house.
We hope to have you soon in a near future.

¡Thank you very much for being part of our family!

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Excelente Vista y buen Sevicio. The view was awesome. The pool was awesome. The rooms were awesome. The valet was awesome. The service was awesome and the people were even better. The food was awesome.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EncantoAcapulco, Gerente at Hotel Encanto, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Good afternoon dear michaeled1st;

It is our pleasure to write from Encanto.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in Encanto. We are delighted to know that everything in your stay in Encanto was perfect for you.

We hope to have you here soon in this your house.
¡Thank you for being part of our family!.

Hotel Encanto