“Great tour Rosie”

Acapulco Rosie's Tours
Ranked #14 of 36 Tours in Acapulco
Reviewed 15 December 2016

We read reviews from previous travelers and contacted her by email. She replies very quickly. We made arrangements for a group of four to see the town and cliff divers. The other two cancelled their cruise due to medical problems, but agreed to stick to her offer for us. We were met by Manuel at the port and he was extremely pleasant. He showed us many of the sights and made sure we got good seats for the cliff divers show. We never met Rosie, however she called us to be sure everything was going well. We highly recommend her and Manuel for their services.

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

We first met and toured with Rosie in October 1998 during our second ever cruise. When we booked our last cruise and saw Acapulco on the itinerary we immediately searched for Rosie's Tours, we were delighted to find her and to see how much success she has had in this business. My wife handled all of the arrangements with Rosie for ourselves and friends. Our 5 hour tour was great, the four of us were very impressed that we had our own van, driver and tour guide, with cold beverages ready to go. Believe me you need both driver and a tour guide in this city as one person doing both would be difficult and the tour would not be nearly as enjoyable. The advantage of having both is that during the tour you can be dropped off close to the viewing location with the guide while the driver parks elsewhere and then picks you up when done. I won't go into the particulars of our tour as it was customized to our choices, another advantage of Rosie's tours. My wife and I have completed around 18 cruises and we can say that many of the other tours we have been on do not compare to quality and personal service that Rosie's Tours provide.
Thanks again Rosie for excellent service.
Steve and Elaine

2  Thank Steve J
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Rosie's tour went above and beyond everything I could of asked for. Very professional, they know their city. I would highly recommend Rosie to any visitors. Me and my wife were pleased with everything they offered. We will be back In Acapulco soon.

We miss you

Liju and Rakhi

5  Thank Liju D
Reviewed 11 January 2014

My wife and I met Rosy at the Acapulco pier where our Oceania Regatta docked. She was very professional in her approach as we got inside the building at the pier where she was promoting her tour. After she got about 7 customers total ourselves included; she went briefly to get her very clean maxi van which comfortably fit our group. Rosy was very knowledgeable about her Acapulco, and we visited many sites in about 3 or 4 hours including the cliff divers, a private chapel memorial at the highest point in the city, an historic hotel where Tarzan, Johnnie Weissmuller, John Wayne and many other Hollywood stars stayed frequently, etc. Rosy is also an excellent driver, and we felt very safe in this busy resort city at all times. Thus, we highly recommend her tours when visiting beautiful Acapulco!

3  Thank furnreptoo
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Rosie is the best! As first-time visitors to Acapulco, her customized tour helped us not only see the sites but also experience the lovely Mexican culture. Her warmth and kindness were evident from start to finish. She took care of every detail and shared a bit of herself throughout the day--a delightful person who made our tour fun and informative all at the same time. Highly recommend Rosie's Tours and look forward to my next one ~~ Lori B., Indianapolis IN, USA

3  Thank Lori B