All reviews within walking distance front desk santa cruz and la crucecita quiet area small pool special thanks chahue beach couple of nights pousada balcony taxis
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Staff was extremely welcoming & helped me with my Spanish. I tried to speak most times in their language with the help of a English-Spanish app on my phone. When I needed help with anything someone was always there. Felt VERY secure as a single women staying with them. The food in the restaurant was GREAT!! I tried several different items without a complaint. I would recommend them anytime.
The kind of negatives are the pool is small for the hotel & construction was ongoing during the day(didn't disturb me though, as I was out most of the day!). I had a couple of nights where a little one on my floor was having a rough time. Went down to the front desk & asked for earplugs. They were @ my door within the hour! I'm looking forward to a return visit!!! Hasta el ano!! :)

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Brenda H
BWHUATULCO, Director de Recepción at Best Western Posada Chahue, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear Brenda: Your comments are very helpful to us. We are building the elevator (it will be ready for next month). Thank you very much for been so patient with us. Remember that we can offer you weekly rates to have the best deal. Hope to see you soon

Reviewed December 1, 2017

The hotel is tucked away behind the Chedraui store ( like walmart supercentre).
It is in a quiet area about three blocks from Chahue beach and a 30 peso taxi to either Crucecita or Santa Cruz.
There is a small pool in a courtyard beside the restaurant.
Basic rooms are fairly small , clean and bright, but without a balcony.
There is no elevator but they are working on building one.
Staff is friendly and helpful

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Terry:
Thank you for your comments. They really help us to put our feet in the ground and do the best equation between price/benefit with out sacrifice an excellent attitude and quality service. Next time you visit us, I will recommend you to visit Huatulco National park in a mountain bike tour and Copalita eco archaeological park.
When you made your reservation directly with us or with any third part be free to ask room with terrace or balcony.

Hope to see you soon

Reviewed July 9, 2017

the staff were excellent. the food was great. all around i have no complaints. best western just keep up the good work. they were all very accommodating, the kitchen staff, the bellboys, the room cleaners, i have great compliments for all of them. they all get a big bouquet.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank 369wandas
BWHUATULCO, Director de Recepción at Best Western Posada Chahue, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

You are wonderful. Thank you so much for your kind compliments. We hope to have more often world wide shoppers club members.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

The hotel has a home feeling. The rooms are very nice, comfortable style, super clean & quiet. The employees actually help for good. the restaurant is awesome!!! All natural food all fresh, excellent variety.

Room tip: The suites that have the parking lot close can be somewhat noisy. The rest are fine.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cari P
BWHUATULCO, Director de Recepción at Best Western Posada Chahue, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

We feel overwhelmed.
You are very kind in your comments. This make our commitments twice more importants.
We are not going to let you down.
Happiness and Joy to you

Reviewed March 4, 2017

The hotel is well maintained and the staff is very nice and helpful. The location is very quiet and is between the center of town and the harbor (i.e. about 15 min walk to the center of town or the harbor). The restaurant is very good and there is also a small bar area above the pool. We did have a booking issue: we booked a king bed room through Expedia. On arrival we were given an upstairs room with two double beds (the double beds are seriously hard). We were told all the kings were booked. We decided to stay for the first night and the next day we were told that a queen bed room was available and they would move us into it for the remainder of our stay. They also eventually provided a refrigerator (which would have been included in the king bed room). We did notice a few very small roaches when we first moved into the queen room (which was downstairs) not sure if it is a hotel issue or a previous guest but no others were seen after the first day. We do not know if the booking error was Expedia's or the hotel's but the hotel staff did try to correct the issue . The staff was helpful and very pleasant so we are giving them the benefit of the doubt. PS the queen bed was much softer.

Date of stay: February 2017