“Incredible”

Ranked #44 of 198 Restaurants in Huatulco
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Very nice place, delicious breakfast, the best seafood in town, great tradicional food and grilled meats, come and meet us
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Have to admit this is the first review I have submitted in a long time but this place definitely deserves a five star in our opinion.

We planned to go a few nights back based only upon the very clean appearance from the street but unfortunately went elsewhere that evening. We have been to Huatulco many times and have eaten at dozens of restaurants but both feel this was our best meal to date.

Very clean throughout the place, excellent presentation, very friendly staff, and the food was excellent. I had the seafood soup and it was probably the best I have had and the stuffed snapper was also excellent. Service was great from the time we entered the door until we left.

I expect that every time we return to Huatulco this restaurant will be the first place we go out to dinner. La Crucecita and Santa Cruz is our favorite place to dine in the many countries we have visited and I think this place tops all.

The location may be a little tough to find for some but the two or three block walk from the square is probably the only reason the place had a table left open based upon our experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Shrimp Tacos we’re delicious!!! This was our third visit in 2 years. Authentic Mexican food. Luckily we had our local guide Jordan with us as they generally don’t put out the habanero salsa for the Gringos as it’s pretty spicy but full of delicious flavour. With little Spanish you should be able to order it just takes a little patience. Margaritas are pretty special as well. Always remember nothing happens quickly in Mexico. Generally the longer it takes the better it will be. Example if your margarita takes 5 minuets it’s because they squeezing the limes for it. We will return once more before we leave.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We ate their twice and both times we were very happy. Spanish helps as they will prepare the food just for you to your liking. For example we had the 4x4 shrimp and requested all peeled and not the breaded, no problem. Prices are reasonable and staff are very helpful. Nice and clean. We recommend

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My fish was terrible, the fries were old and the rice too. No taste and nothing was fresh!

They have dusty lamps and with the fan... iugh

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We went here upon recommendation from the taxi driver on our first night in Huatulco. We were looking for a quick dinner and a brief downtown visit, since we were all really tired from traveling. Unfortunately the service was incredibly slow, we waited nearly a half hour for drinks, then received one meal at a time. We ended up being there for around 2 hours. The food was okay, but my son ordered arrachera milanesa (a breaded steak) but it seemed to contain some strange organ or part that we typically would not eat. My red snapper involved the entire fish, which was not what I had been expecting. It was a good reminder that we were in Mexico and needed to adjust our food expectations, but I guess we just weren't ready for it for our first night!