Barcelo Huatulco(Huatulco)
US$115
US$112
US$162
  • Pool
Hotel Villablanca Huatulco(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$58
US$253
US$191
  • Breakfast included
Quinta Bella Huatulco(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$179
HotelsClick
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Binniguenda All Inclusive(Huatulco)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$94
Agoda.com
5,473 results
All reviewssnorkel beachmar sectionthe mexican restaurantbelly dancermiddle beacha la carte restaurantsfishmain beachla crucecitael mexicanosecret beachmain barbella vistaclub medtennis courtssnack barbird watching
Reviewed January 3, 2018

This Year Marked our fourth visit to Las Brisas so obviously we like the place...however... there was something different about the place this year.
The staff were polite and helpful but not exceptional...the food was good and there was good variety but not exceptional...the new spa was good but not exceptional. Our room was a bit of a drag. the A/C was barely there and created a puddle underneath, the shower didn't drain, the phone was removed and bare wires left.
Perhaps I am a bit jaded but we paid a premium price based on time of year and really we expect exceptional
I like the place and may even return but I really hope they give a little extra to get back to exceptional

4  Thank Robert J
Reviewed January 2, 2018

What a fabulous time our family of 5 (3 teenage sons) had over the Christmas/New Year break. Facilities, food, recreation, service... were top notch. More than we expected. A beautiful place. Highly recommend staying here!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Laureen B
Reviewed January 2, 2018

This was our first experience at an all inclusive resort anywhere.
The setting is beautiful! The staff were very helpful and courteous.
The amenities and activities exceeded our expectations . . .
A special note that Jimmy, one of the activity directors, is a very engaging personality.
He's genuine and a great resource for us and made it the most fun for everyone! Thanks Amigo!
Sadly, our experience with the food service was disappointing. I had much higher expectations. Given the size of the resort, I realize that the task of feeding so many people is a significant challenge and the buffet solution worked fairly well. Our biggest disappointment was the Mexican a la carte offering. Honestly, I have had better food (and better menu choices) here in Calgary!
The Moroccan was VERY GOOD and the Solarium grill good as well.
We will DEFINITELY return to Huatulco but will likely arrange our accommodations to afford us the opportunity to sample better local cuisine options.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank steevesm2018
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

I would have given a 3 1/2 star to Las Brisas if I was given the option . The resort has very nice view and 4 beautiful beaches. Water is absolutely stunning, calm and clear. My son had lots of fun snorkeling and he had seen many fishes. Unfortunately he forgot to pack his GoPro. And the beach was never packed even during the busy Christmas week. We walked the stairs to and from our room every day and loved the exercise. It was 126 stairs each way from the Mexican restaurant. Add 24 if you are going to the buffet restaurant and another 33 if you are going to the lobby. You can always take the shuttle if you don’t feel like to walk. The ground is well maintained too. And we have seen some interesting birds. We stayed in a suite that has a big balcony and had a stunning ocean view. Watched sunrise on the balcony a couple times. Breathtaking.
Food and drink was ok. But the service was not great. One night,my husband had to ask several times to get his wine glass filled and the drink I ordered never came. The other morning while the restaurant was not busy at all and the staff was doing the chitchatting, nobody bother to offer us coffee. I had to ask again and the woman told me to wait. I was not impressed.
The resort also needs a facelift. The lobby area especially.
We took taxi to the town couple times. It cost 45 peso each way which is about 3 CAD.it felt safe to walk around. Very few people speak English though. The first restaurant we ate didn’t have English menu. The 2nd time we went to a nice one with A/C and they had menu in English. At least we knew what we were ordering this time. Food was good and inexpensive. But the service was same experience. I felt they are seasonal workers. Very inexperienced.
Overall we had a good stay. Interesting place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Smileypigs
Reviewed December 31, 2017

We travelled to Las Brisas with another couple Dec 12th to 19th. Return visitors to Huatulco but our first time to this resort. The weather and the people in this area cannot be beat. We prefer this early winter timeframe. Easy to be a weatherman here...hot and no rain. When reading reviews on this resort it is again important to Olympic average what you read. If it is the best or worst resort someone has ever been to .... move on ! In Huatulco we have stayed at Secrets twice in the past which I would consider the benchmark for quality in this area. Going in we were expecting an average 3 1/2 to 4 star resort . It surpassed these expectations in most areas. The large spread out area can be a lot of walking if you so desire. This is a good thing during a week of over consumption. For those that cannot , the shuttle service is very prompt. The ocean front walkway between the multiple beach areas is very scenic and often had many iguanas and crabs along the route. We had an upgraded room with a private patio overlooking the ocean. The room was average, bed was comfortable, cleaning staff did an excellent job. This resort has free wifi and was the most consistent of any resort at any price point we have been at. Finally a resort that recognizes a feature that should be standard. The multiple beach areas always had loungers available. Snorkeling was excellent and the water was very calm because of its sheltered location. We found the sand much cooler here because of the direction of beaches. Lots of shade available. The sand at Secrets was only passable by the most skilled firewalker in mid afternoon. Food at the buffets was always adequate and of good quality . If you are used to a never ending selection found in a large 5 star Mayan resort, it wont be found here but no one will go hungry. If I was to try to find any fault in the selection, guacamole was the one thing that was absent for some reason. The one thing that puts this resort above most others is the wide range of times that food is available. The a la carte's that we went to were all excellent. Bar service was prompt. I would like to give a shout out to the excellent service at the beach received from Roberto. A very hard working , friendly , quality guy ! It is people like him that keep Mexico and Huatulco at the top of our list of travel destinations. The entertainment was average. One of the things that I thought would be an issue was the limited seating of the main courtyard area near the bar. This was not the case. No areas ever seemed crowded even when the resort was a capacity. It isn,t the newest of resorts and could be updated but that is not at the top of our necessity list. So in closing I would highly recommend this resort. We will be back.

Room Tip: Upgraded room with a patio
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple