5,842 results
All reviews snorkel beach mar section the mexican restaurant belly dancer middle beach a la carte restaurants fish main beach la crucecita el mexicano secret beach main bar bella vista club med tennis courts snack bar bird watching
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We stayed 5 nights and enjoyed the most on the first 4, then Tue weekend travelers showed up and quality of services declined, mainly transportation and wi-fi. YES, this place is so big they have their own public transportation system, but when at capacity, trying to get the cars from other place than your room or the lobby is next to impossible.
Beaches are amazing there is 4 of them, but can only use 3 main ones, so there is always space available, and shaded spots to relax, there are waiters bringing you cocktails, and very very few outside vendors. The beach by restaurant Mexicano is the best, calm, cristalyne, with a reef and swimable.
We did not like the pool area because it's small in space for shaded areas, and the pool itself does not give you a break from the sun. There is an adult only section, but could not do because of our son.
Food at the buffet is good, above average for breakfast and decent for lunch, it is more Mexican palate oriented, which I like, because if I wanted American food I would be home. Overall they could improve their seafood offering at lunch and dinner, being at the beach I want to experience more shrimp and fish and less beef, pork and chicken.
Our room was big, with awesome views of the Pacific, we got a suite on Pueblo nubes, probably the highest elevation. Although it feels a bit dated is in good shape, and everything works as it should, except the window screens.
The overall experience was great. We loved it and would like to come back, the private safari like transportation was a mesmerizing ride through the jungle, staff always friendly. I would highly recommend it, but if you can book your stay Sunday through Friday, and avoid the weekend crowd.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank alcantar01
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Beautiful place to visit, excellent transportation service to the rooms, and great access and short taxi ride to downtown. Beautiful clean, 3 great beaches, lots of walking, the food had lots of variety, excellent and choices for everyone. The weather is always wonderful and hot.beautiful. Great swimmable and safe beaches.
Always greeted with a smile and good service.

Will go back again in fall

Room Tip: large rooms and excellent and close to downtown
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank Raz13542
Reviewed July 8, 2018

This was our first time in Huatulco and definitely not the last. We enjoyed walking around the property even though rides back and forth room and amenities are provided. It was our vacation work out. My only observation is that we didn't have the all inclusive package so at the restaurants and bars the staff were a little too overly vigilant about getting my signature on the checks.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Erika R
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for five nights and our experience was acceptable. Huatulco is one of my favourites beaches in the world is crystal clean and amazing views all over friendly people and amazing food.
We at stayed at te brisas hotel (-mar pueblo-) very clean and spacious room a little bit dated and nothing wow but bed comfy and big.

It has a few restaurants we mostly went to Bellavista (excellent food and staff super friendly and helpful buffet style and different then Ana during the week)
El mexicano (Mexican -Oaxaca Food ) nice and the other one we visited was Kasbah (Moroccan , good but if you come from England is not like there ) all good .

Swimming pool big and full of activities as well as in the beach (which by the way has 4 of them all super cool)

We only had a few incidents (my little girl fell and had a swollen lip and no staff was helpful or empathic with us at all, however I made a complaint and the follow up was good )
And one of our five nights we did not have a clan room, however next day we found out a warm welcome as the bed was worn some chocolates and flowers (nice touch )
The hotel is eco friendly súper point plus for me as I rally care about the environment.
My hubby is quite picky and he loved this place.
As it is big you need to transport inside be hotel by a little open busses which is the only down side as they work with petrol and you get all the fumes form it specially if they are standing by (I will leave a note at the reception for a eco friendly hotel this really puts you down is quite uncomfortable)
All in all very nice and loads of things to do close to the little town to do some souvenir shopping and very accessible prices.

God to stay with the family or as a couple as he y also offer some couple dinners by the sea (amazing views and quite romantic)

It a bit of a shame that European tourism is not around as this place is much much lovely than Hawaii (for example and not as expensive )

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank LiliyGoni
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Thank you very much I spent a wonderful time with you. Went for a business trip but also it was my wedding anniversary. My wife and I loved the nice amenity that was prepared by concierge. An special mention to Alexandra Avila and Argelia Morales that made that possible. Thank you for the nice service and Thank you to all the team from Las Brisas!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business