Review Highlights
Deep sea fishing

Crisanto is a great fisherman, friendly and knowledgeable and gave us an experience of a lifetime... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
tmonster_67
Ontario
via mobile
Fishing, Nine bays, Snorkeling and Marine Animals

I just wanted to say how fabulous our trip with Crisanto and his crew member was! I booked the trip... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Huatulco
Forestville, California

Recommended experiences in and around Huatulco
from US$99.00
from US$85.00
from US$50.00
from US$75.00
More Info
All reviews puffer fish sea turtles bay tour jumping dolphins hasta luego mahi mahi camino real zaashila great guy points of interest stopped for lunch great guide big fish blue marlin sport fishing another couple star fish santa cruz
Reviewed November 19, 2014

Five if us went for the bay tour with snorkeling and fishing. We were more interested in the snorkeling so when the men on the tour just wanted to each catch something and release Crisanto and his mate, Benjamin, were fine with that. We saw dolphins, turtles, variety of fish, etc. For my first time snorkeling, he made me very comfortable by making sure our group was following him in the water, that my equipment he lent me worked, and that my life vest was secured. He actually stopped me in the water because he felt the vest wasn't secure enough. The coral reef and fish he was able to show us were amazing. He was extremely knowledgeable about all the marine life, the beaches, developments, and history of the area. If you are looking for a fantastic day you can't go wrong with him. I know that hotels tell you not to buy tours off of the beach but I can honestly say I can't believe you would get a better value by going through the hotel. Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 9, 2014

My wife and I along with another couple we met chartered and day trip with Crisanto. He arranged for a suburban to pick us up at our resort which took us to the marina. The driver was extremely nice and drove better than any of the other 7 drivers we experienced while in Hatulco. Crisanto had the boat ready with a cooler of bottled water and sodas. We first went out of marina and headed for open waters where we fished while working our way up the coastline. We did catch 2 fish and saw many sea turtles, dolphins and sting rays. We snorkeled in 2 bays as we toured the coastline and all 7 bays. He took us to one bay where we experienced the true Oxacan style of seafood cooked in one of the outdoor restaurants along the beach. He took time to show us all the points of interest and always had a smile.
Now to important stuff. Crisanto was reasonably prices, attentive, knowledgeable and speaks very good english. He also has the respect of the her tour guides which is displayed by the way they all speak with him and share information about the location of fish.
I highly recommend him and truly believe he is the best tour guide we have had in 18 years of going to Mexico.

2  Thank crazedchef53
Reviewed November 4, 2014

My wife and I were back in Huatulco in late October for 2 weeks and spent another day fishing on the water. The rivers were flowing so had to go out 12 miles to find the line, and although we didn't catch anything that day, we saw a few sailfish, and had one hit the bait a few times but didn't take it. Every day we are out with Crisanto is a great day. He is very entertaining and a very good friend. You can't go wrong spending a day with Crisanto on New Adventure.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Once again in Paradise! We came in March 2014 and loved this place so much we came back with the family but this time for 3 weeks! Last time we met who is now our great friend Crisanto Carmona by Sea! You go with him and you will have the most blessed and most adventure full time with
Crisanto you want to catch the big fish go see him, he knows where. we were so blessed we saw whales, dolphins, turtles, manta rays! We went to the Seven bahia tour wow the most exillirating and gorgeous virgin beaches that can only be reached by boat and more. He took us to a spot where we went snorkelling.. Saw gorgeous fish, eels, stingray! If you can I strongly recommend the 7 bahia tour. Tell Crisanto what you like he will bring everything fruit, ceviche, cervezas, water let him know you will spend the time of your lives. Call in advance for booking (958) 100 6728 Crisanto Carmona for Sea Adventures!

1  Thank BellaEstrellaDeGomez
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

I met crisanto at 8:00 at our hotel in huatulco. We had a great day fishing we caught a double header of Mahi Mahi that were about 20 lbs and 12 lbs I'm thinking so we kept the bigger one and released the other. Than about 20 min later we hooked a nice sailfish that was big enough to make the arms sore but took about 20 min or so to land. It was around 65-75 lbs and man that was great. Crisanto can speak great English and has very good manners which is nice we talked on and off over the hours and had a great time. My girlfriend was with me and she also caught a Mahi Mahi but was more content taking pictures of the turtles we seen and stingrays which crisanto and crew helped point out. So in total we caught 4 Mahi Mahi and one sailfish and my girlfriend would like me to let u guys know that see seen 8 turtles and 2 stingrays over the course of the day. I would not hesitate to do this again with crisanto he is very knowledgable and professional

1  Thank Vans411