Worst vacation in Mexico ever....and we have been all over....this resort does not cater to tourists....no english...food awful....same thing everyday, just changed the sauces (very spicy)
Most of the activities for children were either closed or broken....No or very poor assistance by staff....due to language barrier....Our accomatation was terrible...dirty, moldy, and again...poor maid service...had to chase down towels daily....Resort does not look like web site...needs ALOT of work.......very disappointed...never again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Festivall All Inclusive Resort Manzanillo .. a beautiful property located at Miramar beach facing the blue waters of the Mexican Pacific. 32 acres of fun. An unique all inclusive experience. ALL INCLUSIVE• All meals buffet style plus optional a la carte dinner dining/domestic beer, wine & mixed drinks from 11 am-1am/4 restaurants (dress code applies)/4 bars. And beach club.• Entertainment/disco (adults only)/dance hall (children allowed)• 5 pools/children’s pool/adult pool/water slides/gym/archery• 10 tennis courts (6 lit) scuba & snorkeling lessons.• Children’s program (ages 4-12). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Gran Festivall All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Festivall All Inclusive Hotel Manzanillo
- Hotel Maeva Manzanillo
- Resort All Inclusive Maeva Manzanillo
- Club Maeva Manzanillo Mexico
- Maeva Manzanillo