My wife and I just returned from a vacation at the Gran Festivall ( Feb.13- 20th). We found the resort to be very huge with great potential. The staff were very friendly but the lack of English was a problem. Lupita the concierge was very helpful to solve any problems. The food was good and the waiters were good. Jaimie at the beach restaurant was exceptional. He does everything he can to make you enjoy your stay. The swimming pools were emaculate. All pools were so clean that you could clearly see the bottom, no matter where you were. The maid service was good, supplying clean towels etc. on a daily basis. The resort offers several activities (ie. waterslides, zip line, tennis courts etc.) Why do I only rate this resort average???
The resort is "tired" and needs a good sprucing up. The villas, although spacious need to be upgraded and the plumbing needs a great deal of work. In the week we were there, we had the toilet plug three times (not our doing). The resort needs to hire an activities director to co-ordinate activities and get things organized. Although the resort boasts of all the acitivities available there wasn't anyone to lead them. The waterslides need repair. As mentioned earlier there is a lack of English. It is very difficult to communicate with the front desk personnel. This resort has a lot to offer, unfortunately over the years the old ownership has let it deteriorate. Now it is up to the new ownership to upgrade it and hire the people who can take what is available (and there is lots) and help the guests to enjoy their vacation at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Festivall All Inclusive Resort Manzanillo .. a beautiful property located at Miramar beach facing the blue waters of the Mexican Pacific. 32 acres of fun. An unique all inclusive experience. ALL INCLUSIVE• All meals buffet style plus optional a la carte dinner dining/domestic beer, wine & mixed drinks from 11 am-1am/4 restaurants (dress code applies)/4 bars. And beach club.• Entertainment/disco (adults only)/dance hall (children allowed)• 5 pools/children’s pool/adult pool/water slides/gym/archery• 10 tennis courts (6 lit) scuba & snorkeling lessons.• Children’s program (ages 4-12). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Gran Festivall All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Festivall All Inclusive Hotel Manzanillo
- Hotel Maeva Manzanillo
- Resort All Inclusive Maeva Manzanillo
- Club Maeva Manzanillo Mexico
- Maeva Manzanillo