All reviews comfortable stay close to the hotel great hotel golden zone ocean view malecon sunwing kitchenette
Reviewed December 21, 2017

We were happy with the views to the lake and to the ocean, We stayed in a Jr Suite, everything is close to the hotel, restaurants, stores, golden zone, The Staff were really helpful. I will come back again!

Room tip: 10 floor Jr suites has views, back to lake, and front to ocean, nice! to me!
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JOSE ADRIAN G
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a studio room with an ocean view. Easy walking distance to the Golden Zone. Staff were super helpful. Breakfast was Mexican style with an assortment of hot dishes, fruit, cereal, pancakes, yogurt, coffee, juice etc. (served until noon). The road in front of the hotel has a lot of traffic so it is a bit noisy but worth it for the view. The kitchen does not come equipped with pots and pans, plates, microwave (does have a coffee pot and a mini fridge). If you want those items they will charge 200 pesos a day. We booked the air and hotel with Sunwing and they had promised a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel did honour this promise after we showed them our correspondence with Sunwing. Lovely pool area.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank GaleAS
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Oh my gosh what a disappointment!!! Old hotel trying to stay in the business however it looks like they aren't achieving the goal, service was little less than OK, room BIG NO NO NO!!! I mean I wasn't going to live in the hotel forever but at least I was expecting to have or find the minimum to properly unpack but guess what? no hangers in something that was pretending to be a closet but I really poor one, courtesy norte of water NONE, room with a balcony NO chairs in the balcony, not even plastic cups, making a long story short from 1 to 10 PLEASE go somewhere else really.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank hectorm546
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

We were very impressed with the facilities, service and price. The restaurant was good for breakfast. The pool was great. The only problem was that the hot tub was broken. The Mazatlán Malecón and the beach are fabulous.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank I M
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Old hotel but well kept up. We enjoyed out stay and would stay there again.
Had a good view of the beach and carnival. This place is on the malacon and there are several good eateries close by. Easy access to taxis. The people who work there were very helpful and willing to help you.

Date of stay: March 2017