All reviews beach grill front desk golden zone nice hotel sofa bed stayed days beautiful pool breakfast buffet is ocean view felt very safe balcony malecon tv suite yolanda coffeemaker soriana
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

This is my first time here in Mazatlan and I'm very please with the Ramada hotel as the place i picked to say it was hard to leave the room because of the comfy bed but the ocean view and pool was everything

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
KarlaT733, Ecommerce at Ramada Resort Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

¡Thank you very much for your comments Brandon!
We really aprecciate your feedback, we hope to see you again soon in your beach house.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Good location, restaurant & spa. We stayed 4 days and had massages. The pool is literally feet from the beach. There’s also a bar and a nice restaurant. I recommend this place to stay. We had a great time!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Karla T, Ecommerce at Ramada Resort Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

The staff very nice and front desk friendly the rooms very clean i wouls recommend this place ☺☺ and the beach front. And very nice view and all employees very polite i will be back to this hotel in the future

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Karla T, Ecommerce at Ramada Resort Mazatlan, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Perfect Blanca, thanks for your feed back, We hope to see you again and your beach house Ramada Mazatlan.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

This is the most disgusting hotel. Chipped paint everywhere, mold in the bathrooms (corners of the floor, water heads, and soap dish area), weird brown bug on the bed, moths in the room, neither of the showers in the room drain (about 5 inches just sitting in there), blood on the shower curtain, door knob to the room is broken, floors are dusty all over, walls are all dirty, only 1 towel for 4 people, and that's just what I noticed within the first 10 minutes. Save your money and go somewhere else. NEVER AGAIN!!!! I wouldn't even want my dogs to sleep here. I wish I could give it zero stars. It doesnt even deserve 1 star. HORRIBLE!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Samantha2nd2none
Management response:Responded July 23, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback.
It is very important your comments which help us to improve our service provided to you, we will pass the report to the corresponding departments and we hope to have them again with us and be able to remove that image of the hotel.
Thank you very much.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I reserved a room online at the hotel for the weekend for me and my girlfriend. Even though I paid for the room online, upon arriving at the hotel, we had to wait approximately 40 minutes to complete the check in process. The majority of this time was spent waiting in line and the check in process was lengthy since the hotel required a lot of personal information to have on file for credit card and the room. Be advised, the hotel will want to take a photo copy of your drivers license or government ID card to keep on file with the credit card transaction.

When we finally got to the front desk we were greeted by YOLANDA. She speaks Spanish and also fluent in English. This was amazing and very nice! YOLANDA knows the area very well and directed us to where we could find a safe ATM machine near the hotel to obtain Pesos. She also put us into a nice Standard King Bed room with a view of the pool and the beach from our balcony.
Also, during our stay we had a bad experience with a “Pulmonía” driver changing the price of the agreed upon fair after we arrived at our destination. I informed YOLANDA of this and she suggested getting around Mazatlán with UBER. I agreed with her. UBER is much safer and you know who he driver is and the price of the trip before getting into the UBER car. I recommend using UBER in Mazatlán.

We were not very happy with the hotel bar. It was very hot and humid during our stay and the outdoor bar had no cold bottled water. They gave us cups with ice but I was suspicious of where the ice came from. I wanted to know if the ice was made with bottled water or tap water but we never got a straight answer. Aside from going to a local tienda to get bottled water, there is a small store on the resort property where you can get refrigerated bottled water that is very cold. They also accept U.S. currency.

Overall our stay was good. If you can speak to YOLANDA at the front desk, she is amazing, professional and friendly. I think we will come back just to talk to her more and watch the sunset on the beach.

The hotel is nice overall and you can park in a secure location that has security on the property.

Safe travels,