All reviews pool area one bedroom suite tv remote the bell man golden zone ocean view desk staff nice pool swim up bar no hot water beach vendors kitchenette maid inventory mexico pesos unlock
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay for a comfortable stay. It’s not totally modern but it is totally clean and has all you can possibly
Need. The staff is very friendly and goes above and beyond to meet your needs. Gourgeous view for Sunsets nightly. Lots of good places to eat within walking distance. Bus to go downtown to Old Mazatlán is right in front of hotel. It costs 11 pesos.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Abril J, Asistente de Gerencia General at Luna Palace Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear MaryCa_,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us. We are glad you liked your room, its amenities, and our cleaning service. We feel really happy to read you had a great stay with us, our mission is to live the hospitality for all our guests, and it is amazing we could project it on your experience.

As you mention it, our hotel is perfect for families who are willing to have an exciting vacation, because of our facilities such as the kitchenette, our pool with a beautiful view and private space and of course our good location.
Finally, we were honored to be your host at Mazatlan, and we will be waiting to see you back, it was our pleasure to serve you.

Abril Jiménez

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to vacation! My family and I love the staff at Luna Palace. They make sure you have everything you need. We recommend this hotel over any other. Our pool DJ, Juan Miguel, is the best! 10 stars by far!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Abril J, Asistente de Gerencia General at Luna Palace Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Samantha Y,

Thanks for all the love expressed on this comment, we feel really happy to read you had a great stay with us, our mission is to live the hospitality for all our guests, and it is amazing we could project it on your experience.

We will be waiting to see you back, it was our pleasure to serve you.
Abril Jimenez

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Mazatlan is a wonderful place to vacation. Luna Palace is the best hotel to stay at. The staff is extremely accommodating to your every need. Family oriented town but still a great night life for the younger crowd. 6 out of 5 stars!

Date of stay: September 2018

Dear Brooke H,

We appreciate that you have taken the time to share with us your kind comments about your recent stay. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the attention in general. Your comments are important to us, as they allow us to continually improve to achieve memorable moments for our guests and make them feel at home.

Abril Jiménez

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

I called the hotel before arriveal so my room could be together one for husband baby and myself and another for my teen daughters but they gave rooms in separate floor which I didn't feel comfortable and only rooms available was a suite so my girls had to sleep in the living room which Is much cheaper than 2 separate room ...cribs are not free as prompted they charge per night $100 peso Per day room was not clean upon arrival...and maid service was late we would go out during the day and would arrive around 3pm and room was not cleaned...safety box or tv romotes didn't work... bedroom bathroom smelled like urine... we had a gorgeous view room staff was friendly could've been great but was not...I would've been happy with a clean room but it wasn't clean until late and my 1 year old goes to sleep around 7pm rooms where clean around 3 so overall was not happy. Will not recommend unless people don't care about cleanliness but to me its very important.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank EsmeR79
Abril J, Asistente de Gerencia General at Luna Palace Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Dear EsmeR79,

We appreciate that you have taken the time to share with us your kind comments about your recently stay. It's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the attention in general.
Your feedback are important to us, as it allows us to continually improve to achieve memorable moments for our guests and make them feel at home.

We hope to have the honor to welcome you again and update the improvements we have made with your comments.

Abril Jimenez

Reviewed March 10, 2018

We stayed here at Luna Palace for a week before trying out 2 more expensive hotels. One real nice thing about Luna, was the kitchen was fully stocked, which was what we needed as this time we did not go to an all inclusive hotel. We saved $$$, which we were able to put into other events. The hotel, was clean, the front desk people were very helpful, and always had one person on staff who could speak decent english. The room was comfortable, we stayed on the 8th floor, and loved the view of the pool and beach. The hotel is located near the end of a beach strip, so you don't get many hawkers or crowds like closer to the heart of Zona Dorado. The city buses make this a great stop, and the traffic noise is almost none existent the way the hotel is designed. After we had left the hotel to change to another I had left a small item behind, that had some value to me. I contacted the hotel staff, and 2 days later when I went back to the front desk here was my item of value. So they get top marks from me, see you next year !

Date of stay: February 2018