“Great day !!”

Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day !!”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

In November last year me and some friends decided to enter a fishing tournament in mazatlan, after searching and asking about any boat we decided to go with Bibi Fleet and did´t regret it the experience was wonderful from their manager to the crew they all are people very pleasant and easy to treat, our captain and sailor are father and son and made our trip a fantastic adventure, I achieved a beautiful dorado like another friend, we had fun, the crew is excellent and has extensive knowledge in the strategic locations to fish, definitely an experience that I'll repeat.

Visited November 2011
BibiFleetSportfishin, Manager at Bibi Fleet Sportfishing, responded to this review, 30 October 2015
Hola,

Thank you very much for your Review. It is very important for us.

The Bibi Fleet All Women Teams have played a key role in our effort to promote fishing with Lady Anglers. We're glad you decided to take part and look forward to your next trip with us.

monterrey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Carnival's Naval Combat”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Last year I had the good fortune to see the naval battle of carnival from the sea on a Bibi Fleet boat. The service was very good and the staff was very friendly. It was a great experience 100% recommended. We left on time and we saw the show from start to finish, it was a different way to see the Carnival at its best and with a first class service. Thanks Bibi Fleet!

Visited March 2011
BibiFleetSportfishin, Manager at Bibi Fleet Sportfishing, responded to this review, 26 October 2015
Hello,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. It is very important for us.

Mazatlan Carnival is a very traditional event that peaks on Saturday night with the crowning of the Queen and the Naval Combat just a few minutes afterwards. Watching the fireworks and the skyline from the sea is a very unique experience. Glad you enjoyed it!

Tadeo Hernández K.
Mazatlan
“Great experience”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Had a great time, customer service is outstanding, they take good care of the customer....

Visited March 2011
BibiFleetSportfishin, Manager at Bibi Fleet Sportfishing, responded to this review, 27 October 2015
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your Review. It is very important to us.

We look forward to your next time in town.

Tadeo Hernandez
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Always a good trip”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I have been to Mazatlan a half dozen times in the past 10 years. Everytime I travel, no matter where it is I try and do some fishing whether through a charter or just going out by myself. The last 3 trips I have made to the Pearl of the Pacific I have gone fishing with Bibi Fleet. They have always been very accomodating and have made the trip enjoyable. Tadeo and family are great. They are attentive and listen to what the client would like and will also make suggestions when the time calls for it. The boats are a bit older but are in great shape. I have been on both the Paty C and the Norma Patricia. The equipment is good and the crews are awesome, especially Alex Sr. and his son Alex Jr. They know how to find the fish. The last time I went with the Alex's on the Paty C we saw about 3 or 4 mako sharks and at least a half dozen Striped Marlin. Unfortunately there were no hookups...but that's fishing. There was also no doubt at hard hard they tried to get the fish to bite.

They are now located in the new marina (last time I was there they were still in the old marina which I am going to miss as it was always a nice to drive through Old mazatlan early in the morning).

I would without hesitation recommend to anyone that Bibi Fleet would be a great choice if someone is wanting to do some fishing while in Mazatlan.

Tight Lines
Jason Chalupiak

1 Thank Jason C
BibiFleetSportfishin, Manager at Bibi Fleet Sportfishing, responded to this review, 28 October 2015
Hello Jason,

Thanks a lot for such a detailed and kind Review.

I agree with you. The Lighthouse Marina has a lot of character and tradition, but the area has worn down as the years went by. I personally miss having our office right next to the boats and watching the sunrise from my desk.

Moving to the new marina has helped our purpose of being closer to most hotels and making it easier for our clients to stop by our office for doing business or even just to say hello.

We look forward to your next time in town.

Walla Walla, Washington
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“a great day on the ocean”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We loved that they took us right to the fishing spot where the fish were, very knowledgable, safe and reliable....Highly recommend

Visited January 2012
Hello Amigos,

Thank you very much for your Review. We really appreciate it.

We're glad you enjoyed your trip with us and that fishing was succesful.