El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel
Luna Palace Hotel & Suites(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$151
Bookit.com
US$101
  • Pool
Hotel la Siesta(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$53
  • Pool
Estrella Del Mar Resort Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$141
Hotels.com
Azteca Inn(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$54
The Melville Boutique Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$65
US$100
The Palms Resort Of Mazatlan(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$87
El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel(Mazatlan)(Great Value!)
US$217
Bookit.com
US$918
US$793
Cancelon
2,117 results
All reviewsel mororamon moralestime sharefrancisco renteriaactivities staffbedroom suiteall inclusive packagela pergolathe penthousedeer islandthe wait stafftimeshare presentationall inclusive planfull kitchencity tourpool sidemake reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My husband and I spent a fabulous week in Mazatlan at El Cid El Moro with friends. It was our first trip to Mexico and I have to admit I was a bit apprehensive. I needn't have worried. It was the most wonderful and relaxing week worryfree. The resort was fabulous, rooms beautiful, pool heavenly, food great and the service was outstanding. Waiters Ramon R, Ramon M, Jorge, Ivan, and Ignacio were the most excellent poolside waiters. Alma Rosa was the sweetest attendant. At the El Patio we were given fabulous service by Jamie. Our servers made our time there even more perfect. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathy F
CSElCid, General Manager at El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Dear lady, your encouraging comments are the best reward we can receive from you; we appreciate you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us. We are more than delighted knowing that you and your husband enjoyed of the delicious food, facilities and excellent service delivered by Ramon, Jorge, Ivan, Ignacio, Alma Rosa and Javier. I will make sure to share this review with them.

We look forward for your return to provide you a stay even more pleasant.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2012

I have come to realize the more my husband and I travel, our interactions with people tend to shape our experiences more than anything else. Therefore, I must mention the staff members that went above and beyond expectations. Waiters Michel at El Alcazar and Roberto at El Patio were fantastic. We were repeat customers simply for their service. Latisha at the Lobby Bar anticipated our cocktail needs with a smile. Miguel at the Marina Pool Bar was excellent as well. Please commend these fabulous representatives of your lovely resort.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amy J
CSElCid, General Manager at El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Dear sir and lady, many thanks for selecting our hotel to stay. We are aware that the most important asset to our company is our beloved staff, each one of them love what they do so that is reflected in the service delivered to our guests.

We thank you for having allowed us to take care of you during vacation. I am sure that Leticia, Michel and Roberto will be more than happy to know your perception in regards to their service given.

Hasta pronto amigos!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We spent a week at El Moro in March and had the MOST relaxing time ever. We love El Moro and it just seems to keep getting better. The personal service is off the chart. Roberto at the El Patio restaurant is the best waiter in Mexico. Fun, attentive and caring. Susanna makes our trip wrinkle free and Uziel makes being a Concierge his life work. Thank you to those 3 and a host of others for making our week relaxing and unforgettable.

Room Tip: We love the 12-15th Floor. A corner room on the South side (afternoon sun on balcony) so we can also get wi-fi in the room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
CSElCid, General Manager at El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Dear sir, I am happy to read that you love our hotel, we were more than happy having you with us. As you mention at El Cid Moro improvements have been done (and we still continue) which provides to our guests even more comfortable and modern facilities; regarding our staff, they constantly are receiving training in order to offer you a service of excellence, as Roberto, Suzana and Uziel did.

We look forward to serve you very soon.

Hasta pronto!!!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Stayed 4 days. Staff and managent worked very hard to make sure our stay was comfortable. Rooms large, clean, with view of ocean at sunset. Food for all inclusive was very good. Had cabaret show each night with very talented cast. Maybe not like Vegas, but I was entertained. Several pools to choose from although I hung out by the one with swim up bar. Everyone was very friendly. Close to shopping. All around good location. Plan to go back and stay there. I was impressed most with customer service.

• Stayed: March 2012
CSElCid, General Manager at El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Dear Sir, I am thrilled to read that you had a wonderful vacation with us and enjoyed every single aspect of the hotel, the conveniente location, spacious room and above all, the excellent service delivered by our staff , that is why we work hard, to provide you memorable vacation.

We appreciate you for so many praises and look forward to serve you very soon.

Hasta pronto amigo !!!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I have travelled to many different places for many years. The best beach in the world for taking long walks is right in front of El Cid in Mazatlan.When the tide is out (morning & late afternoon) the wet sand is perfectly flat for easy walking. There are several islands not too far out in the ocean and this prevents rough seas. Swimming & water sports are very safe. The El Cid complex (El Moro & Castilla Beach Club) is kept up beautifuly - everything is very clean & tidy.All the rooms' balconies either look toward or face the ocean. The huge pools & spectacular landscaping add to the ambiance of El Cid. There are many different restaurants on the site. My favorite is La Concha.It has a giant palapa roof & 3 levels for dining (inside & out) overlooking the ocean.It is very beautiful, romantic & the sunsets are spectacular. "Live" musicians play soft background music. The food, beverages & service are excellent. I have stayed often for 5 or 6 weeks for the last 14 years (usually Feb. or March). It is like a second home to me. ALL of the staff are super!!! Many have worked at El Cid for 20+ years. They are friendly, courteous, hardworking and ALWAYS extremely helpful. I would recommend any of the El Cids (Marina, Cosumel, Cancun,etc.) but my favorite is El Moro in Mazatlan. The people there are wonderful._

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Dear lady, let me thank you for your loyalty. Thank you as well for making of Mazatlan your favorite place to vacation and El Cid Resorts to stay. As you mention, Mazatlan offers a long malecon and beaches which makes easy to take a walk and enjoy of spectacular landscaping.

We are glad as well to know that we have satisfied your needs of stay, and in every visit enjoy of the amazing pools, excellent service delivered by our staff and of the wonderful view to the ocean from La Concha restaurant, definitely an excellent option to combine good food, service and a beautiful view.

We would like to thank you as well for making us your second home and for your high recommendation to others. We will be anxious waiting for your return!!!

Best regards,