“The Very Best Chinese Restaurant in PV” 5 of 5 bubbles

Peking
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
vancouver, b.c.
“The Very Best Chinese Restaurant in PV”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2012

We live here and have enjoyed the Peking Rest. for 10 years. They have the most amazing Peking Duck!! We enjoy the food, the service and especially the fact we can have chinese food here without worrying about getting sick from it!!
I have had birthday parties, New Year's Eve parties any excuse to have a dinner there. Go and Enjoy good food, reasonably priced!!

• Visited December 2012

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“REAL CHINESE FOOD IN PV”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

If you're looking for authentic Chinese food like you eat in the States this is the best I've found in Puerto Vallarta. The owner is Chinese and makes Peking Duck as good as I've ever tasted anywhere. It easily feeds 3 or 4 people along with appetizers. It has an out door balcony to eat on and is clean and pleasant on an evening. The food is fresh, tasty and the sauces are very good. The egg rolls,chow main and egg foo yung very good. On the same block is Archies Wok that is fancier and probably the best Asian food but more expensive and not only authentic Chinese. Service is very good and one waiter speaks good English. Prices are very reasonable. If you feel like a decent Chinese meal it is a very good place to try. I've gone back numerous times.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Bob H
Edmonton, Canada
“Very good Chinese food at very reasonable prices - I was really impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

I was actually quite surprised, as I didn't have high expectations. However this Chinese food restaurant is very good. The food (everything I ordered) was not greasy or oily at all, and everything tasted really fresh and delicious. I have to emphasize, I was very pleasantly surprised as I didn't think I would find Chinese food this good in Puerto Vallarta. I've only had Chinese food once before in Mexico, in Los Cabos, and Peking in Puerto Vallarta was much, much better. I will definitely go back soon as I want to try some other dishes. I had three different appetizers and an order of fried rice with beef, chicken and shrimp (and odd dinner, I know), and each dish was delicious. Peking is located right next door to the well known Archie's Wok restaurant (which I haven't been to yet) just up the street from the pier on Los Muertos beach. I recommend this restaurant as a good choice for fresh, delicious, and reasonably priced Chinese food in Puerto Vallarta.

• Visited December 2012
Colorado
“Peking Duck best anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2012

This is an unexpected surprise in Puerto Vallarta. You will never find better Peking duck anywhere. Call a day ahead so they can start the preparation. The duck dish is easily enough for 4 people. All the other food is excellent too.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank jendam
Medford, Oregon
“Craving something different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

After a week of Mexican fare we were craving something different. Decided to try Peking. We sat outside on the front porch and were the only ones there. Started with the calamari appetizer. It was crispy with a light batter and very good. For the main's we picked chow mein and the Oriental pork loin. My husband thought the chow mein was the most authentic we had tried in a long time. The pork was slivered with mushrooms,bamboo shoots,cucumber,soy,garlic,chile and white wine. It was very tasty. Good service and prices.

• Visited October 2012