Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
SAVE US$31
Free cancellation until 21-04-22
Hotels.comUS$60
getaroom.comUS$71
All reviews beach access great hotel ice machine within walking distance pool area would definitely stay here again rooms are clean sink pesos lobby taxis poolside condo ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2020

If you don’t mind staying by the beach in Puerto Vallarta, the Fiesta Inn is a great option. Located inside a open mall, it is a brand new hotel with pretty good amenities and a fair rate. Large and clean rooms with wood floors, good shower and large comfy bed. There are lots of places to eat in the area. If you want to go to the beach you have to walk outside the mall and take a side street at the north entrance of the mall - it takes 5 minutes by foot. Unfortunately they don’t have a beach club - you’re on your own. The pool area, however is nice. If you want to visit the old town you should take a cab or walk about 40 minutes. Overall I had a great time at the hotel but, if your main goal is to enjoy the beach, stay somewhere else.

2  Thank Niro K
Rolando M, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Puerto Vallarta Isla, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2020

Dear Guest,

First of all I appreciate the time it has taken to give us your comments, which I am sharing with the entire hotel team and it makes us very happy to know that I enjoy your stay, but above all the service that with all love and respect you We offer each of our guests.

We would like to see you soon back home on your next trip that will bring you back to Puerto Vallarta.

Best regards from the entire Fiesta Inn Puerto Vallarta La Isla team.

Reviewed February 22, 2020 via mobile

I wanted to stay in a zone I hadn’t stayed in before I returned to Old Town. I feel that I lucked out when I booked the Fiesta Inn Isla. The friendly staff was always helpful, smiling & asking if all was okay. Gerardo was full of useful information about the hotel, taxis, area, etc. The pristine rooms are spacious, the beds are the most comfortable I have ever had in PV, the best Wifi anywhere even by pool. Having a coffee maker in the room and the safe was appreciated. Food was great, mixed drinks were tasty and even snack menu poolside was awesome as was room service. I liked being able to walk around the beautiful La Isla mall too and check out the area like the Food Park, Plaza Caracol and a self laundromat within a few minutes walk. A nice change for a bit!

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank DebLynn706
Rolando M, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Puerto Vallarta Isla, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Fiesta Inn Puerto Vallarta.

Our commitment to you is to serve you in a very special way.

We wait for you very soon in this your home in Puerto Vallarta,

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2020

Managers can't get anything done there. Another guest entered my room at 2am because they gave them my room. I was sleeping and freaked out who the heck is trying to enter my room in the middle of the night. Next morning, Mayra, the manager confirmed that 50% of the cost for that night would be refunded but they never did! Even after hotels.com tried to call them multiple times, they apparently are negating it now, what a joke of a hotel! I'm a hotels.com Gold Status member (so stay in a lot of hotels around the world) but something this unprofessional I haven't had for a long time happen.

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your recent stay.

We`re sorry for didn`t accomplish with your expectations.

I regret that the special attention provided has not been enough to compensate the situation.

Yours truly,

Reviewed February 8, 2020 via mobile

Spent a week in Puerto Vallarta staying at the Fiesta Inn. It's more of a businessman's hotel but works well for tourists as well.
It's part of La Isla mall with basement parking but a car isnt needed. Taxi from airport is $150 pesos if you cross the bridge $250 if you take one outside the doors and return trip was only $125. The lobby is on the 2nd level as is the restaurant and pool. Pool was warm and drinks and food served poolside. There's a exercise room on 3rd floor is is ice machine which was a bit inconvenient. Lots of restaurants in area close enough to walk to but favorite was Food Park across the street(see separate review) Access to beach is convoluted as you have to walk out past front of mall and down the side of a couple hotels before getting to the ocean. We really enjoyed our time at the Fiesta Inn and will gladly return.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank dona0691

Dear Guest,
We appreciate the taken to answer our satisfaction survey.

We hope to see you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 22, 2020 via mobile

We had been in Puerto Vallarta for three weeks and stayed in a condo.

We needed a hotel for the last two days of our holiday.

We decided on this hotel based on location and price.

We arrived four hours before check in time and we never expected to be able to get into our room early.

The check in process was quick, very friendly and we were able to check in right away! Very nice room, modern and clean.

Nice hotel, nice rooftop pool and it is convenient having the La Isla mall below.

The restaurant experience was not great. Slow service and breakfast from the menu was cold and not very good, but that was the only negative.

We would definitely stay here again if it were for a week or less

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hollybailey621
Rolando M, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Puerto Vallarta Isla, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2020

Dear Guest,

We appreciate the taken to answer our satisfaction survey.

We hope to see you back soon.

Kind Regards,