“Excellence in Puerto Vallarta”
Review of Vista Grill

Vista Grill
Ranked #12 of 1,036 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Price range: US$13 - US$27
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Perched upon a hill overlooking the entire city of Puerto Vallarta, Vista Grill is a culinary experience with a view to match. Offering Modern Mexican Cuisine with superb attention to detail, the Vista Grill kitchen is always using the freshest locally available ingredients. Perfect for large groups and celebrations, or romantic dinners overlooking the bay, Vista Grill is a must for your trip to Puerto Vallarta.
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My friend and I were celebrating her birthday with a trip to Puerto Vallarta. We were staying at a very nice, all-inclusive resort but decided to go out for a nice dinner for our last evening in Mexico. So I grabbed my iPad and went on trip advisor to look up restaurants with good reviews. Immediately, the Vista Grill stood out. Every review I read was positive so we decided to give it a try. Everything was amazing, the view is spectacular, the food was delicious and had a wonderful presentation, and the service was far beyond anything I have experienced in a very long time! We had apps, dinner, desert, and the flaming coffee. It was a very hot and humid evening in Mexico but every time we moved around the bar or lounge area, or back to our table, someone thoughtfully moved the fan to point at us and cool us off! I don't know that I've had such outstanding service, even in five star restaaurant here in the states! It was truly the most wonderful meal I've had in years! I highly reccomend you try the Vista Grill if you ever get to. puerto Vallarta. You will NOT be disappointed!

lapalapapv, Owner at Vista Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! We work hard everyday to improve the experience we offer to our guests from around the world, and we are so happy that you had a wonderful meal.
Gracias!
Renee Perez

There are newer reviews for Vista Grill

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Luis Carlos provided a memorable evening on our honeymoon we had such a delicious meal and he made all the right suggestions! Being from chicago and foodies we absolutely loved this meal and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting puerto Vallarta!

2  Thank Bradley M
Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend ventured away from our 5 star dining hotel to get just as good quality food and service with a VIEW and what a view that was!! We got there around 6:30 with plenty Of time to watch the sunset on the water. We were actually the first diners in the restaurant but it was soo worth it. Great food - great scenery and live music id definitely come back!

1  Thank BusinessTraveller08
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Usually places with great views charge double the price for mediocre food. While Vista Grill is not cheap, it's also well worth it. The service was great, with everything helpfully in English, the food was quite good, and the view no doubt the best in Puerto Vallarta. I would happily come here again.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Vista Grill is by far the best restaurant I dined at in Puerto Vallarta! The food was outstanding and the drinks were phenomenal. Everything from the appetizers to entrees and desserts are worth trying. The food was so amazing at Vista Grill that I ate there 4 out of the 5 nights that I was in Puerto Vallarta. I would DEFINITELY recommend Vista Grill!!