Open today: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 a.m.

Ways to Experience Unique ATV Tours
from US$85.00
from US$105.00
from US$215.00
from US$187.00
More Info
All reviews dune buggy tequila tasting private tour fun tour super fun would highly recommend this tour victor jungle blast guide pv adventure razor
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I have been on the " jungle bar tour numerous times in past years and it is a great starting point for first time atv'rs. The experince is fun and yeah it's a little dusty but what a blast! This year I had enough time to go on the all day tour to Mayto. Our tour guide, Francisco was excellent, no comunication barriers and he showed us sights that are beyond words. This tour was my most memorable day of my stay in PVR, well worth the money spent!

Date of experience: February 2011
1  Thank shwunk
Reviewed January 27, 2011

We rented ATV's and took the botanical garden tour. Our group was 2 teenage girls and me, their "50ish" mom. It was really fun and easy to do. We took the botanical tour because I thought it would be easier for me, although the management recommended one of the other tours. Sorry I didn't listen to them cause it was very easy to ride the ATV's. The tour was great, but when we got to the botanical gardens, we really weren't very interested in a bunch of plants so we just decided to call it a day and the guide took us back. We were the ony ones on the tour which really made it great cause I like individual attention.

Date of experience: December 2010
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Having never been to Puerto Vallarta before and wanting to make the most of our 12 days here, my husband and I ventured into Unique ATV Tours and asked Gary, the owner, if we could have a private tour of the area. He set up a personized tour for us and off we went the next day in a jeep with Dino as our tour guide. He handed my husband the keys and told him to drive (which turned out to be fortunate since my husband can get carsick unless he's driving and the roads are all cobblestone and so very bumpy). We spent a lovely three hours driving up and down the hills of Puerto Vallarta visiting the various areas and then at the end of the tour Dino took us to Casa Isabel for lunch, overlooking the whole of P.V. It was absolutely beautiful there (I would suggest a sweater or jacket as we were a little chilly) and the food was delicious. I had barbecued ribs (which is a traditional food in the area) and they were the best that I've ever eaten.

We look forward to our next tour with Unique - we plan to go on an ATV tour up into the jungle to visit the waterfalls.

Date of experience: January 2011
Reviewed January 8, 2011

Went on a dune buggy tour,with Alex our tour guide. Tour took you through P.V., up the mountain, a stop at the movie "Predator" set, where you can have a cold drink and a swim if you would like. Theres a stop at a tequila factory, where you can taste several tequila's and also buy, which we did, however had we had time to consider the purchase, probably would have waited to buy tequila in town as Im sure we overpaid. You stop for lunch in a small town, where you eat literally on the beach, steps away from the water, it was a fantastic lunch and not overpriced, lunch for 4 with beers was about $40. In this town you can get on the water taxis to go to several other places which are only accessable by boat, Alex gave us all the info on how to go about this, and we returned several days later to do this, just cant remember the name of the town, close to Mismaloya, recommend doing this also. Was a great day, my only complaint was another hour would have made even better. Salute to Alex, give that boy a raise.

Date of experience: January 2011
Reviewed January 1, 2011

If you want to see Vallarta on a smaller, more private tour than those large groups, go with Unique ATV. We took two different tours - the Combo ATV Canopy Tour and the Mayto Beach Tour. We were a group of 3 and for the combo tour it was just us, and just another couple on the Mayto tour. Dino is a friendly, knowledgeable guide who makes you feel very comfortable and welcome in Vallarta. This was our first visit to PV and we can't wait to go back, largely due to our experience with our Unique ATV tours.