3,770 results
All reviews casa magna las casitas champions sports bar victor aguilar mikado restaurant marina area breakfast buffet swim up bar ocean view chief concierge short walk to the marina pool concierge great pool close to the airport bell staff minutes from the airport cab ride
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Quiet , convenient, nice and good location. Food is average well in most of all restaurants.
Champions bar has to improve customer service a lot. They have no idea what service is.
Las Casitas restaurant also has to improve their service too, but most of the personnel are very very friendly.
Its beach is quite acceptable
It’s located at 3 minutes walking distance from the Marina where are lots of restaurants and stores.
If your intention is to have a quite holiday. This is a great hotel.

2  Thank Rafsel
David G, General Manager at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rafsel,

Thank you so much for coming to Marriott PV, your home in sunny Puerto Vallarta!
I really appreciate your preference and kind words and although I'm super glad that you got the nice relaxing vacation that you were looking for, I have to apologize to you for the less than excellent service that you got in our restaurants, you should be getting an impeccable service every time and we will make sure that happens the next time you're with us.

We are already looking forward to seeing you again soon. This will always be your home!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly staff, off for a Marriott Spa and Resort. The beach is nothing that will make you comeback - the nearby pool is like an MTV spectrum with loud boom boxes and disarray layouts including slow service. The property is nearby the airport - nothing special. Overall, I’m a Marriott property owner, Marriott Premier lifetime Platinum member - I won’t be back. With all that said, the staff is what makes it work.

5  Thank Flyby0161

Dear Flyby0161,

I'd like to start by sincerely thanking you for your visit and your feedback, it really helps us to improve and bring a better service.
We really appreciate your preference and loyalty and you know that we think of you as family, that's why you can rest assured that we will definitely consider your constructive comments to step up and bring you a better experience the next time you're hopefully with us.
This will always be your home!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Purchased a honeymoon package for our son and daughter-in-law (8/26-9/1/18). The un-satisfaction began at check-in.

The check-in staff did not go over the package with them, causing them to pay for breakfast their 1st day which was included in the package. The package also included chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of wine. That was forgotten. Called and they said they would leave in the room Friday night - NOPE, nothing!!

Unfortunately, it is low-peak season and the hotel was very quiet. There was events scheduled, but no event coordinator to get guests excited and/or engaged. Unfortunately, the newlyweds had to leave the resort to keep busy.

I'm an elite member of Marriott; for the most part, have always been treated as such. But, unfortunately, Marriott PV was not the case. Not sure if we'll use or recommend the hotel in Puerto Vallarta.

Disappointed Elite Member - Vanessa

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank iv2pruneda

Dear iv2pruneda,

I want to start by saying that we truly appreciate your trust in such a special occasion for your son and daughter-in-law, you know that you are family to us and we sincerely apologize for not delivering the unique experience that they should have had.
I'm really sorry for the confusion that must have happened in Front Desk and Room Service, I will personally check the situation and you can rest assured that we will make it up to you in your next visit, which I really hope it's very soon.
This is your home in Puerto Vallarta and this property would not be the same without you. Please allow us to show you how much we truly care about you and your family.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Our family of 7 choose this resort for our summer vacation. We had 3 ocean front rooms which were great! One was a suite where we could all hang out. The employees from the front desk to the pool staff were always friendly and attentive. The grounds are beautiful and immaculate and so are the rooms. We ate at the pool for lunch many days and the waiters around the pool were awesome. Even bringing us ice (without us asking) to make sure our beers stayed cold. My only negative comment would be when checking out we had to remind the clerk to deduct our 200.00 resort credit which should have been done automatically. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank kiwizoe
David G, General Manager at Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear kiwizoe,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking your time to let us know how great your vacation with us was. I'm super glad to learn that everything was just great and you and your family had the first class service that you deserve.
I'll be super happy to welcome you again, hopefully very soon. This is your home and it will always be!

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

We have come here on vacation for ten years. This year we came during the slow season and the hotel is under renovation. The new lobby Looks wonderful and I can’t wait to see the new rooms when we come back next year. We ate lunch at the pool everyday. The pool staff Raul and Armando did a great job. Dinner at Makado was great and our waiter Felipe did a great job. Tonight we ate in the outdoor restaurant and had great service by Edgar and Daniel.
We always love coming here and this year the service was top notch. Can’t wait to get back.

2  Thank Brent B

Dear Brent B,

Thank you so much for your amazing company once again! We appreciate so much your trust and loyalty and the fact of being part of our family. How great it is being able to share this experiences for such long time!
I'm super glad to learn that everything was just great and that you got the service that you deserve. It will always be like that.
I'm so much looking forward to seeing you again next year, we'll be super happy to welcome you again.