2,594 results
All reviews snack bar coco bar ocean view beds were hard a la carte restaurant kids pool air transat spring break close to downtown oceanview room spanish coffee hot dogs star resort smaller resort pirate ship entertainment staff nightly shows
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

David the bartender is very friendly an also with kids attends everybody the same. What ever drink you want he has an if not tell him an he will make it to your liking just let him know. Also don't let me forget Oscar an Pablo also bartenders. An the best waiter you can meet is Edgar you will find him at the Aires del Mar. An the worst bartender there is Hecter bad service and attitude,he is very rude,doesn't know how to treat people I would not recommend him to Anybody.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cesar M
Las Palmas by t... H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Palmas by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Cesar M

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our Hotel Las Palmas by the Sea and also thank you for your very good comments about the service from our personal.
We offer you our apologies for the attitude of Hector. Your comments will be used to improve.
Cordially

Claudia Ramírez
Social Media
socialmedia@laspalmasresort.com

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

The bartender David was amazing; he is very kind and funny and kept the drinks coming which I highly appreciated. Came with family and had a fantastic experience. Will come back to this hotel for my next vacation in Puerto Vallarta.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Steph G
Las Palmas by t... H, Director Comercial at Las Palmas by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Attn Steph

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our Hotel Las Palmas by the Sea and also thank you for your very good comments about the service from our bartender David, it will be a pleasure to attend you in your next vacation

Rafael Romero
Sales Manager
gteventas@laspalmasresort.com

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Las Palmas is a wonderful resort that is welcoming, friendly, and relaxing! It is family friendly and caters to everyone - from solo travellers to larger family groups. There is an adult pool area and a children's pool area both with gorgeous views of the ocean. I have visited this resort every year for seven years and have just recently booked my eight trip for next February! What really keeps me coming back is the staff at Las Palmas - David, Hector, Antonio, Angelina - all excellent to name only a few! I will stay no where else in Puerto Vallarta as long as Las Palmas keeps up with their excellent service and staff!

Room Tip: Ocean view is the only way to go!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Lorry-ann A
Las Palmas by t... H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Palmas by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Lorry ann

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our Hotel Las Palmas by the Sea and also thank you for your very good comments about the service from our staff David, Hector, Antonio and Angelina. it will be a pleasure to attend you in your next vacation.

Claudia Ramírez
Social Media
socialmedia@laspalmasresort.com

Reviewed June 26, 2017

this hotel is the worst if you are a tourist , the rooms were not clean the sheets were dingy and very worn out , my sister asked for a blanket they brought her a old wrinkle dingy blanket with a hole in the middle of it. The food was not good no variety the drinks were not great , we slept on towels in order not to sleep in the beds , we were waiting for our representative from Fun Jet so we could change hotels and we did we moved to the Hilton Puerta Vallarta , I would not recommed this hotel for any tourist we were the only tourist there I can see why HORRIBLE.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank kkbhurst
Las Palmas by t... H, Director Comercial at Las Palmas by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

First, thank you for selecting our Hotel for your recent stay and for your time to share your opinion about our services
We offer you our apologies because the cleaning of the room and the food was not up to our standards
Your comments will be used to check what happened and improve
I found that you mentioned you were the only tourist here and fortunately our Hotel is average 90% occupancy the whole year
We invite you to consider giving us the opportunity to be your host hotel in a future to offer you a better experience
Cordially

Rafael Romero
Sales Manager

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Glad I took a vacation in these hotel was an amazing experience to be with my family having a good time. The food was good but the drinks were excellent thanx to my favorite bartender David now. Always kept the drinks coming and a very friendly funny person overall.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank arlene1232
Las-Palmas-by-the, Director Comercial at Las Palmas by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

It was a pleasure to receive you and your family thank you very much for your comments , we will always do the best