2,634 results
All reviews snack bar coco bar ocean view beds were hard a la carte restaurant kids pool air transat spring break close to downtown oceanview room spanish coffee hot dogs smaller resort pirate ship nightly shows entertainment staff a great vacation
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Opinion: The rooms are clean. Geckos eat the spiders and bugs! This hotel is All Inclusive. There is an omelette station for breakfast. The buffet closes at 11:30, until 1:30, and lunch is served until 5, then the buffet is closed until 6:30. There is a snack bar by the kids pool where you can have french fries and pizza. There are two pools. One is for adults only, but it is hard to enforce that rule. Kids were always in the adult only pool. So were babies, crying babies. I mention it because you can have a massage, poolside, but with the excessive noise, it would not be peaceful. This hotel is used by Nationals, you will learn Spanish.
Disappointment: The downside to this hotel is the "bellhop" who helped me to my room on the first day. I think it was a timeshare hawker. I was called on the phone (in my room) and told the taxi was waiting for me, to take me to Garza Blanca. This happened 3 times. The guy knew my name and room number, even though I didn't tell anybody my room number. There are 2-3 timeshare hawkers in the lobby all day and are very pushy. Saying "no" did not work, saying "not interested in seeing Garza Blanca" did not work. You must leave the lobby, poolside or onto the street. They earn 50 dollars for each person that they send. Be firm, and rude. That's what worked for me. Reason I won't return: One thing I did not like about this hotel is the wifi only works well, in the lobby, and that's where the timeshare hawkers are.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Elle D
Las Palmas by t... H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Palmas by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Guest, we appreciate your preference and take the time to qualify. We are very sorry that you did not have a great stay with us. It is very important for us to know your opinion. The adult pool is always guarded so that children do not pass.

About vacation club, we will talk with them to avoid misunderstandings with our guests

regards
Social Media Team

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Las palmas hotel has the best beach front of Vallarta they give us the best room the one at the beach front i love the briss and the sound of the ocean sun rain wind every thing you wanted for vacation food was great bar frendly fruit fresh great coffee my god the best pool for kids great and service outstanding we take the bus at the corner of the street 7 pesos for each one great ride and safe ask driver where to get of to walk at malecón we love it next year back to las palmas ps:::::; if you go from July to November take plenty of Benadryl ointment for mosquitos you will remember Vallarta and me they don't have it in Mexico please do it for you and your family

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Juan G
Las Palmas by t... H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Palmas by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Juan G

Thank you very much for your comments and recommendations, we thank you for your preference and we hope to see you back soon in Puerto Vallarta.

Best regards

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Whenever my friends and I were having fun, personnel of the hotel would ask us to stop doing that; listening to music by the pool, passing a football around, etc. We weren't the only ones complaining, since most of the people we met there at the hotel complained about how they wouldn't let us have fun. Most of them said they wouldn't be coming back.

The food isn't good at all for a buffet, the quality is bad and only a few things are actually alright to eat. Also, they don't let you take the food outside the restaurant in which you take it from, even if you are going to eat it at another restaurant.

Everyone is very rude and impolite, the waiters would get mad if you ask them to bring you something to drink. Even the cooks who are serving you food are rude and seem to hate their lives.

You couldn't drink inside the pool area but if you pay for their sea food which has an extra cost you can even eat inside the pool.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend staying here unless you really just want to relax and do nothing active. Maybe it is perfect for an elderly couple.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pablo B
Las Palmas by t... H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Palmas by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Pablo B

First, thank you for selecting our Hotel for your recent stay and for your time to share your opinion about our service. Your comments will be used to check what happened and improve.
We offer you our apologies and We invite you to consider giving us the opportunity to be your host hotel in a future to offer you a better experience.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

Excellent time at this resort. Mostly because of the service of lobby bartender David! As someone who was traveling alone he was sure to make me feel welcome whenever I attended his bar. Plus he would whip up whatever random drink I dreamt of. He's truly a gem.

The rest of the resort is great... love the adults pool and balcony view. It's quite a small resort so you'll want to get off and go do excursions. I didn't really eat much the whole time I was there (the food seemed okay but I my appetite was limited due to the heat and humidity.) The only negative is the time share people that stop you on your way in.

Room Tip: Most rooms will have a nice view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Lana C
Las Palmas by t... H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Palmas by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Dear Lana C

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our Hotel Las Palmas by the Sea and also thank you for your very good comments about the service from our bartender David, it will be a pleasure to attend you in your next vacation.
We offer you our apologies for the timeshare people.

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Jose and Pablo and are the best entrainment group in Puerto Vallarta!!! Jose took us out every night to different clubs and had the best nights ever, if you wanna go partying, Jose is the person to go with. Pablo is super friendly and accessible doing different activities every day such as kayak, beach volleyball, etc. They are absolutely amazing persons.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Claudia49209
Las Palmas by t... H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Las Palmas by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

Claudia

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our Hotel Las Palmas by the Sea and also thank you for your very good comments about the service from our entertainment staff Pablo y Jose, it will be a pleasure to attend you in your next vacation.