“Margarita Grill”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2017

My friend and I had a chicken burrito, shrimp tacos (3) and 2 cokes. Tax & tip $27. Food & service were very good. Nice restaurant on a busy corner. Good atmosphere. I would go back.

1  Thank jdbayo

Reviewed April 9, 2017

This place is SO good we went more than once during our stay. The pineapple/ginger margarita is probably the best margarita I've ever had. They make fresh guacamole and salsa in mortar & pestal at your table. We ordered this filet of fish that took 25-30 minutes to make (sorry I can't remember the name) but it was very much worth the wait. Bathrooms are clean. Service was great.

1  Thank Squishy S
Reviewed April 9, 2017

I went last year as well a few times and it was just as great this year. Best guacamole and salsa in PV. Victor the guitar player is amazing and the folks are all friendly. A caution that they are very free wheeling with the amount of booze in their Cosmopolitans, 8 oz and it can catch up on you very quickly. Spoken from experience.

1  Thank canadianvisi2r
Reviewed April 5, 2017

We arrived to the restaurant on a Saturday evening and the place was about half full. We have never been to this restaurant before but were starving after a long day of travel and decided some good mexcian food and drinks would be a great way to start off our trip in PV. We were quickly seated, asked by the host what we would like to drink and given a menu with specialty drinks only. After a long wait for our drinks, our waiter arrives introduces himself and asked us what we would like to drink. Apparently the host that seated us and took our drink orders was not bringing us drinks. We repeated our drink order to our waiter and asked if we could get some chips, salsa and guacamole with our drinks. While waiting for our drinks, another person arrives to make us some guacamole. The chips and salsa have arrived, the guacamole has been made but still no drinks. We ask another server about our drinks because we haven't seen our waiter since ordering the drinks. A different person brings us two beers but they are missing the limes we had requested when ordering them from our original waiter. We are looking around for our original waiter to get some limes and food menu's with no luck. He is no where to be found. We grab another server and ask if we can get some limes for our drinks and menus to order food with no luck. After finishing our beers with no limes, chips, salsa and guacamole I asked another server if we could just get our check. We are pretty hungry, disappointed and irritated with the whole staff at this point. We are not even sure who is actually suppose to be our server since we haven't seen our original waiter since ordering drinks. After asking for the check, our original waiter comes out of nowhere and ask if everything is alright and do we need anything. We haven't seen this guy for over 35 mins and now he shows up to ask if we need anything...What a joke!! I explain to him that we have been here for over 45 mins and still have not received food menus or placed an order for dinner. I told him to get me my bill now and he was in shock, like he couldn't believe we were leaving. The biggest problem we had is every time we asked someone different to help us they passed on the task to someone else. They even had three staff members that were constantly standing by the restrooms doing nothing. We believe the management needs some serious help. We will never return to this restaurant and we will discourage others from doing the same. There are so many other great restaurants with great service to choose from. Our time on vacation is a way to valuable to waste on poor dining service.

1  Thank michaelnkimberlyj
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Good food good service
Huge margaritas
Live music and entertainment
Good place to go for dinner on a friday saturday night
Large portions of food and little extras
I would recommend this place to anyone
We went with our kids and they also had a great time.

Date of visit: April 2017