4 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$7
Booking.comUS$66
eDreamsUS$66
TravelocityUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2021 via mobile

Excellent service everyone is really kind also very helpful. I’ve stayed here couple times and every time it’s an amazing experience like if it was our first time staying here. Everyone in receptions are very helpful and they resolve any issues. Especially Nilka she’s really kind and very helpful.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded February 4, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience, we hope to see you soon,

Reviewed January 30, 2021

During these interesting times with Covid, certain businesses stand out, and Hotel Mio was one of those. My family was staying in Nueva Vallarta, and it was my first time in Puerto Vallarta, so I was clueless what to do. Ravi went out of his way to introduce new places and restaurants and went out of his way to accommodate myself. Because of customer service like this, I will recommend Hotel Mio to my family and friends, and will definitely be staying here when I come here twice a year. I highly recommend to everybody this great hotel, with an amazing location.

Date of stay: January 2021
Management response:Responded February 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your visit, we will be glad to see you soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2021 via mobile

This hotel is a small quaint hotel located on the north side of town. It will take about 10-15 minutes to reach Zona Romanticá if that is your final destination. We opted to use the cabs opposed to Uber. Depending on your negotiation skills it could either be cheaper, the same price or more expensive than Uber. I have no other complaints.

Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was always fresh and good. The staff (Frida :)) were all pleasant and polite the entire time. The rooms were on par with 4-5 standards by American standards. The rooftop pool with bar was an added bonus. I legitimately didn’t want to leave the room because the view from my room was absolutely breathtaking. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to PVR who wants luxury on a budget. The hotel is also taking extreme covid precautions to ensure the safety of all hotel staff and guests. I will be back Mio Vallarta

Date of stay: December 2020
Management response:Responded January 8, 2021

Thank you for your visit and recognition of our colaborators' work, we'll glad to see you back.

Reviewed November 21, 2020

Hotel is beautiful and the roof top pool is amazing. Morning Staff during breakfast is superb. BUT, if you are not a smoker beware. We Stayed here two weeks with a very enjoyable first week. Suddenly, 2nd week we are told smoking is allowed pool side. COVID19 anyone? Smoke goes through mouth, lungs and nose.
When I approached the reception desk we were told that the terrace on the lobby floor was an option. No view, no bar and no scenery to speak of. Other than that we received a shrug of the shoulders and “have a nice day”. BTW, they do have a “designated smoking area” at the pool which we observed being offered to smokers when they would light up during our first week. We retreated to our balcony for the balance of our two week trip, disappointed that we could no longer enjoy the pool without the smell of smoke.
I felt like we had been banished.
We were planning on staying here in the spring for up to a month, but with their smoking policy it is longer an option.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Travelingfrreno
Management response:Responded November 25, 2020

Dear guest, thank you very much for your trust and feedback, we will go over our opportunity areas carefully and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2020

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The view from the pool is gorgeous and they play good music. The ambience is very relaxing. The hotel has access to the beach through Friendly hotel, which is nice. Overall 10/10 I would definitely recommend hotel Mío to friends and family!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded October 31, 2020

Thank you very much for your trust and confidence, we hope to see you soon.