“Beautiful site, and responsive, helpful owner.”
other travellers have booked this property
Nightly view from the balcony and pool
Fabulous view from the condo! If you were any closer you would get wet! New and upgraded interior, marble floors
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Nightly view from the balcony and pool
Fabulous view from the condo! If you were any closer you would get wet!
New and upgraded interior, marble floors
Fully equiped gourmet kitchen w/stainless appliances
Spacious dining room w/internet desk
Balcony view to the north
Master suite with straight on ocean view
Large marble master bathroom with double shower heads
Homey and roomy 2nd bedroom
Yes, this is the beach and the view! We call it paradise..........
Coming in from the ocean
Even on a hazy day, the view is breath taking
Nice sized heated pool with gazebo located against the ocean
Abundant whales make for a thrilling day on the ocean or watch from the balcony. I took this 12/2010
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Dennis K
Fish Creek, Wisconsin
“Beautiful site, and responsive, helpful owner.”
Reviewed March 29, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This condominium is located on a peaceful, pristine, and tranquil beach. The property is well furnished, maintained, and any items which required attention were responded to immediately. This was a very comfortable site for swimming, sunning, beach walking, reading, and great relaxation. We, and friends who shared this unit for one of our weeks, had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed Casa de Olas "House of Waves".

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and beach access.
Liked least: Minor maintenance issues, which were responded to quickly.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Golden
Reviewed July 13, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
13 Jul 2011
Thank you so much for your review and for staying with me! You are absolutely correct, this is not for people who want the craziness of the city. It's for people who want to enjoy a quiet beach, quiet complex and be RIGHT on the ocean but can go10 minutes into town for all the action either via taxi or by public bust which stops directly in front. Again, thank you and hope to see you back soon!
Invermere BC
Reviewed January 9, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
9 Jan 2011
Don and Jean!!! Thanks for the wonderful review.. I have you down for this coming November. I am so please you will be returning AGAIN this year! You are wonderful guests and take care of Casa Amor as if it is your own and IT IS! Please, always feel as if Casa AMor is your own paradise home!
colorado
Reviewed December 13, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
13 Dec 2010
Oh CK! Thanks for the great review. I can't wait to see you again. You are returning this coming fall, right?
San Francisco
Reviewed December 11, 2010 for a stay in September 2010
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
11 Dec 2010
Thanks for the review, Carol! I look forward to your return next year. I am so sorry I couldn't accommodate you and Jim this February. I am glad we were able to find you another place to stay. It won't be Casa Amor but I know you will have a wonderful time.... until next time..Salud!
Arizona
Reviewed December 9, 2010 for a stay in March 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The quality, cleanliness, and luxury
Liked least: That I didn't live there
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
9 Dec 2010
Thank you, Kit! I sure hope to see you soon! I know how much you love the balcony... I think you told me it was like watching the Discovery channel only, only in real life. Take care, Susan
Texas
Reviewed December 8, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

8 Dec 2010
Marty!!! What a nice review. I know you have enjoyed your time at Casa Amor whether it was a girl's get away with your friends or a romantic time alone as a couple..thanks for coming year after year...you are one of my favorite guests! See you in March! Sincerely, Susan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing