“Charming & Nicely Furnished Hidden Gem”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
David H
Bend, Oregon
“Charming & Nicely Furnished Hidden Gem”
Reviewed April 6, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We have stayed at La Aguilera for the past three years and love this place. It's in a great location, with a wonderful view and is really nicely furnished. For the price compared to other places in the area we feel like you get a lot for your money.

We like the convenience of having our own kitchen and a washer and dryer since we usually stay for two weeks or more. During the times we've had friends with us, it's nice that the second bedroom is on the opposite end of the condo and that they have their own bathroom.

The beach is less than a 10 minute walk away, and although it's an uphill walk back, we usually do walk over taking a taxi since it's not that far to go.

We also like that there are only 5 units in this complex and that they are staggered back into the hillside, so you have a feeling of privacy. There's a nice pool and comfortable lounge chairs available, which we take advantage of nearly every day when we're ready for a break from the beach.

We highly recommend this place and will most likely continue to enjoy our PV vacations here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The road noise
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
California

Reviewed September 25, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing