“Just Perfect!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability

Happy5193
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Just Perfect!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

This Villa was just perfect for our large group! We chose this property for my daughter's destination wedding, site unseen. Karla was an absolute delight to work with. Offering up plenty of suggestions and promptly answering our questions. The actual wedding was held directly on the beach, just below the property. The dinner, reception and dancing all held at the Villa. The pictures , although beautiful, still don't do this place justice. It has true Mexican charm, nice new furnishings, and lots of flowers and foliage everywhere...all enhancing the spectacular OCEAN VIEWS. The property has more than enough space and privacy for everyone. We entertained our 24 guests with ease. The meals were just great, from a simple sandwich, delicious nachos, or full course dinner. The staff was professional and very accommodating to whatever we needed. Claudia, the maid, kept the place spotless without being intrusive. You can walk the beach to town in about 15 mins....or very easy to get a cab for about 5.00 USD. I know our guests are going to be talking about this gorgeous Villa for weeks to come. Trust me....you will NOT be disappointed with this very special property! Mucho Gracias to Karla and her staff!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Families with young children
Mor., Mexico
Reviewed 16 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
People with disabilities Older travelers
Oregon
Reviewed 16 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
OrangeClo
Santa Monica, California
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 4 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

This villa is similar to others in that it is gorgeous and close to the beach. It is special in that there is a pool with a waterfall, a hot tub on the roof (under one million stars!), dining areas over looking the ocean... well everything looking over the ocean.

The best part, and what makes this place so special, is the amazing staff. Their are only four staff members (Fili, Victor, Rodrigo and Claudia), and they make you feel like family. They take care of everything for you. I did not worry about ANYTHING after they picked me up from the airport. I was not without a yummy snack or amazing drink all week. They made my favorite eggs and found coke zero for me. Seriously - my brain didn't do anything, but relax.

In all my years of traveling, I have never vacationed at the same place twice, but can't wait to go back here. Perfect for several families (3 separate floors with 2-3 bedrooms each level) or a group of friends. I can't say enough.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Staff... amazing.
Liked least: The end of my vacation.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Mooreacti...
Broadbeach, Australia
“Magical Place for a Wedding”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 for a stay in June 2011

Casa la Villita was a magical place for our wedding! When we arrived, we were completely amazed, as the property exceeded any expectations that we had derived based solely on website photos. The website is great, but until you actually walk through the property you can’t get a feel for the sheer size and space. We were able to have 20 people stay comfortably with us during the week of our wedding. Our rehearsal dinner event and the reception were held at the villa with our dream wedding just a short walk down to the beach – incredible! It couldn't have been a better way for us to start our life together. Celebrating with our closest family and friends for the week truly gave us the chance to enjoy our wedding and spend time with people - something you wouldn't get in a one day event.

The crucial element to making our wedding such a success was the interaction and assistance from Karla prior to arrival combined with the amazing house staff once we were there. There is no way to fully express my gratitude to the exceptional staff – they were exceedingly helpful, warm and friendly – attending to every detail, and believe me with a wedding there were a lot of details. The house manager took me to a small local shop for flowers and saved us a tremendous amount of money while still enabling me to have the bouquets and arrangements I imagined (see photos).

It was a dream wedding, one our friends can't stop talking about. Thinking we'll be back for a five year anniversary!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property exceed our expectations (based on online photos) and the house staff were INCREDIBLE!
Liked least: Nothing! I would go back in a heartbeat!
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
AnaH775
New York City, New York
“private, beautiful, relaxing”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013

It is steps from the beach with water that is remarkably clean for Puerto Vallarta (unlike the beach water around the resorts, which I am too nervous to venture into), and the rooms are all gorgeous. Each room has a bathroom and an air conditioner. The outdoor views are also beautiful and tranquil - it was so relaxing to sit on the patio and read while looking at/listening to the ocean. The pool is also great, because really what makes Casa la Villita the most appealing to a person like me is the privacy and the ability to control the volume of your surroundings. If you are more activity-oriented, you can definitely call ahead and plan a vacation that suits a more active personality (I personally prefer to relax and do nothing for the most part on vacation). There are sea kayaks available at the villa that you can walk to the ocean and use, as well. Also, if you're unsure - call Karla. She is personable and, as she is from Canada, English is not a problem. She's super friendly and will go out of her way to make sure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
3 Apr 2013
Hi Ana,
So glad that you enjoyed your time and privacy while you were here. Have a wonderful Spring and good luck with the rest of your studies. We are in the midst of working on solar heating for our pool. A fun learning project.
Karla
Ahummy
Colorado, United States
“Birthday with 17 women...a slice of heaven I would return to tomorrow”
Reviewed 5 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Karla and staff made a birthday trip with 17 women the most amazing vacation. Amazing food, accommodations, location, margs...it was heaven. This was my 30th birthday and Karla and the staff were helpful from start to finish making sure I relaxed just as much as everyone else. The staff was fantastic and organized every detail. From in-house massage to swimming with wild dolphins, Casa La Villita made it all happen.
Thank you to the team that enabled me to embrace my 30's and enjoy wonderful women in the most delightful house in PVR!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole experience was top notch..but the Villa, the location close to the beach and town, and the staff made the trip!
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$2,540
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing