4 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$160
Agoda.comUS$160
Prestigia.comUS$191
1,183 results
All reviews mantamar beach club sky bar gay men rooftop restaurant great massage bell boy time share the entire staff sales pitch alfredo beach chairs vacation club romantic zone zona romantica ocean front diego alejandro
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2020 via mobile

I had such an amazing experience in this hotel!!! This is the most safe, beautiful, Gay friendly hotel I've ever been to. The entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Let me start off with Alejandro from the main entrance. He took our luggage to the room right away and answered all of questions. Frank the daily service bar guy checked our room every day and make sure we had everything we needed at the bar. Very sweet and friendly. Now let's talk about the pool, our waiter Irving was beyoung amazing!!!! He took care of friends and I. We had our drinks and food right away! We were all very happy with his great customer service. Last thing I want mention is the security who is in the main entrance at night. He is such a professional and sweet man. I showed up with my friend who was super drunk and he right away helped me to take him to our room. He checked on us twice to make sure he was okay. Honestly the entire staff are extremely helpful and professional. The house keepers were on top of their game. Any request would be done right away. A big thank you to everyone!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rodolfo Gomez, Director General at Almar Resort Luxury LGBT Beach Front Experience, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2021

Thank you for your comments, we are glad your stay has been to your liking and be the best gay Hotel
Alejandro
Frank
Jose (Security)

We will see you soon in our great opening Feb 2021 with new areas, music and above all fun

Kindly regards

Reviewed December 22, 2020

I am BEYOND FURIOUS! My view is LITTERALLY A WALL!!! They told me there were no other rooms available. That is a complete lie! It's during covid, on a Monday night. I've barely seen another guest. And to top it off. There are men doing construction at 8am litterally outside my window. I had planned to stay another night but this is completely absurd. I was so excited when booking just to be completely dissapointed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 179antonn
Rodolfo Gomez, Director General at Almar Resort Luxury LGBT Beach Front Experience, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2020

Thank you for your comments, we work on them every day in search of excellence, that is why in all our sales channels it indicates that we are under construction and due to the demand we have at this time our suites are sold. For sure EDEN will be truly impressive. I know your reservation marked which hotel was under construction. Our sincere apologies. We hope to see you soon so you can enjoy an incredible experience at EDEN MANTAMAR THE TOPSKY BAR

Kindly Regards

Reviewed December 21, 2020 via mobile

The Almar is an amazing hotel but what made it more fab was the mantmar poolside included with the stay. I went w friends to the pool and we had an awesome server named Irving. He was courteous, speedy, and friendly. With service and ambiance I was in complete nirvana. I highly recommend if you either wanna party or relax almar and mantamar are premiere spot in the romantic zone.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your comments, we are glad your stay has been to your liking.
Irving

Kindly Regards

Reviewed December 14, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is by far the best gay hotel I have ever visited . The staff are charming and nice . The concierge guy was amazing and helpful. Almar I will be back !! There is construction going on which is set to open Feb 2021 .

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sansoya1894

Thank you for your comments, we are glad your stay has been to your liking.

Best regards

Reviewed December 13, 2020

If you are considering a place with awesome beach views, great client service and beautiful spacious rooms - then this is the place. As members of the vacation club we are so thankful for the excellent and friendly service from all their team members, including reception, concierge, and administrative staff. Sandra Gonzalez went over the vacation club options and signed us up last year, she explained everything in detail over a lovely breakfast and she welcomed us again this time when we came back. This is our second stay and we have been very pleased both times. Special thanks to Almendra, Susy and Martha for helping with the accommodations even though we had to postpone multiple times due to the pandemic but they were always happy to help. Also the concierge Amy (Amelia) is awesome, she helped us book cabanas for us and our guests as we were celebrating our marriage and she always greeted us with a big smile and made us feel welcomed and made sure we were enjoying our stay. Our wedding had to be postponed two times in San Diego, CA and we didn’t want to wait any longer, Martha referred us to the manager of their spectacular Top Sky Bar - Hector Quintero, he did an excellent job and put together a small beautiful wedding with such short notice of two weeks and made our day so special with great attention to detail and made us feel very valued- Hector went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and coordinated the photographer, video, minister, flowers, cakes and more.. We are forever grateful and we will definitely recommend Almar Resort, Top Sky Bar and Mantamar to anyone looking for a top notch experience. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AbrahamRB1214

Thank you for your comments, we are glad your wedding has been to your liking.

Susy