4 people are viewing this hotel
Official HotelUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
eDreamsUS$113
1,186 results
All reviews mantamar beach club sky bar gay men rooftop restaurant great massage bell boy time share the entire staff sales pitch alfredo beach chairs vacation club romantic zone zona romantica ocean front diego alejandro
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2021 via mobile

My first time in Puerto Vallarta and my first visit to AlMar resort in one word: fantastic. Beautiful facilities, excellent service, great food. From the moment I arrived until the minute I left, I was treated like a king, or shall I say, like a queen, since the Almar caters to LGBT travelers. Although everyone was great, Baldo gave me incredible service, always with a smile and incredible generosity. I highly recommend AlMar resort. Already making my reservations for later this year...

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Rodolfo Gomez, Director General at Almar Resort Luxury LGBT Beach Front Experience, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2021

Baldo

We will see you soon in our great opening Feb 2021 with new areas, music and above all fun

Kindly Regards

Reviewed January 2, 2021 via mobile

We stayed for 6 nights and had a lovely time. This was our first trip to PV so we didn't know anything about the city/where to stay.

This was a good first experience as the hotel has everything you need right there. The gym is functional enough, the rooftop offers stunning views, and the staff is friendly.

The included access to the Mantamar beach club below is awesome and it comes in handy especially when they're having events since you get "free" access as a hotel guest. The on beach food and beverage service is excellent.

The sales manager Erica was so helpful and kind --she really made us feel at home and welcome.

There is a timeshare sales pitch at check in so be ready for that-- wasn't for us but might be for some!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank coloradoguy123

Ericka T

Best Regards

Reviewed December 29, 2020

I injured my knee and could not walk out of the Puerto Vallarta airport. When I arrived at the resort, they provided me with a wheel chair I used for the whole week. They arranged a doctor visit, and every step of the way the attendants and staff went above an beyond the call of duty to assist me. I felt part of the Almar family and felt the attention was genuine and heart felt, not attempts at good ratings.

Room tip: all of the rooms have ocean views, try to stay away from construction.
1  Thank Andrew F

Thank you for your comments, we are glad your stay has been to your liking, for us you are very important
Take care of your knee

Kondly Regards

Reviewed December 27, 2020 via mobile

The room was perfect, the staff really really nice, specially Alejandro at the entrance, really kind and helpful. The breakfast was so good. The food on the beach or pool was disappointing but a lot of restaurant few blocks away.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Alejqndro

We will work in our Restaurants

We will see you soon in our great opening EDEN Feb 2021 with new areas, music and above all fun

Best Regards

Reviewed December 22, 2020 via mobile

I had such an amazing experience in this hotel!!! This is the most safe, beautiful, Gay friendly hotel I've ever been to. The entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Let me start off with Alejandro from the main entrance. He took our luggage to the room right away and answered all of questions. Frank the daily service bar guy checked our room every day and make sure we had everything we needed at the bar. Very sweet and friendly. Now let's talk about the pool, our waiter Irving was beyoung amazing!!!! He took care of friends and I. We had our drinks and food right away! We were all very happy with his great customer service. Last thing I want mention is the security who is in the main entrance at night. He is such a professional and sweet man. I showed up with my friend who was super drunk and he right away helped me to take him to our room. He checked on us twice to make sure he was okay. Honestly the entire staff are extremely helpful and professional. The house keepers were on top of their game. Any request would be done right away. A big thank you to everyone!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your comments, we are glad your stay has been to your liking and be the best gay Hotel
Alejandro