“Desayuno or lunch ”

Ranked #185 of 1,199 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: The restaurant we had planned to visit was closed and so was our favourite taco stand. While walking to our next favourite taco stand we came upon this restaurant. What great luck. It was visually attractive with interesting touches here and there. A very casual and relaxed atmosphere. I had probably the best meat burrito I have ever eaten. My friend was equally pleased with her choice. We both had 'agua fresca' which happened to be tamarind water, delicious. Total bill for the two of us was under $10. Definitely a restaurant to put on my repeat list.
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

We found this hidden gem one morning wandering around in the Romantic district. There were locals and tourist eating so we stopped and ordered food. We enjoyed our breakfast with a local guy named Juan Carlos Lyon. Really nice guy. I had a chorizo, egg & bean burrito. Everything that came out of the kitchen looked amazing. The chili verse enchiladas looked so yummy! Breakfast, lunch or dinner options available here!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

We wanted something different in ambiance and walked by this little place. Two tables on sidewalk. I had great cheese enchiladas, can't remember what husband had. His was good also!
We will def eat there again!!

Reviewed October 25, 2016

I just happened to be with a group ordering food for delivery at a bar that didn't serve food. I normally never eat burritos, but at 50 pesos, I thought I'd give it a try. It was so good! I'm hooked! One of the best I've had and you can't beat the price. Someone else had the chimichangas and that also looked delicious! I highly recommend this place for price and quality. I will be ordering from them again! They close at 6pm, so make sure to order your late night snack ahead of time :)

Reviewed September 26, 2016

Cannot go wrong here with a one of their great burritos or a comida corrida (complete meal) of say chicken cutlet millanese rice and beans a guacamole. I usually eat here a few times a year and am always glad when I do (I live in PV.)

Reviewed September 9, 2016

I checked their reviews and gave it a try.
This place now doesn't have a place to sit and eat there, is just a window where they take the orders to go.
Their burritos are a mix of American-Mexican cuisine, so is not the authentic flavor, also they are deep fried, which feels heavier