“Terrible service, ok food, great view”
Review of Cerveceria Union

Cerveceria Union
Ranked #181 of 1,212 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: With an extensive range of beers and memorable Mexican food in Vallarta, at Cerveceria Union not only you will enjoy delicious dishes but the best view of the 'malecon' and the beach.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

It’s kind of like dating a gorgeous woman who’s a terrible human. It looks great on the outside, but you’ll need to order chips 3-4 times during the hour plus wait time just to receive one basket. Then send up a prayer to the food gods that someday you might actually get to eat dinner. Then you’ll be charged for things you never ordered or in some cases received. I’ve been to Vallarta well over 20 times and have my favorite places. I wish this were one of the them. I really want to like the place but they make it difficult

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank Jake V

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I have always wanted to stop here, we needed a place to chill get something small to hold us over till dinner.

Just had a cold cocktail and a salad with arugula, goat cheese and fresh fruit.

Menu looked like it had quite a few options but again just needing something small.

Nice place to sit and just relax and watch the world go bye..

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018

We loved this place. Either drank or ate and drank twice during the three days we were in PV. The service was outstanding and the view was absolutely amazing - the best around. I would highly recommend going there.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

A visit recently to Cerveceria Union along Puerto Vallarta’s malecon walkway was so good. They offer large shrimp, slathered with local marinades and chili powder, then fire roasted so they come to the table almost blackened, but juicy as all get out. So tasty and cooked to perfection I found myself eating the legs as well. Our party of 4 got two order, two kilograms, along with 2 orders of grilled vegetables, which were equally impressive. Excellent outdoor settings and service made this a highlight of our trip.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with my family and really enjoyed the experience at the time. It’s in a great spot with views of the sea. My husband had the fish tacos and said they were amongst the best he had in PV. Sadly my sister and I got food poisoning from eating raw oysters. We know it was from the oysters as we were the only two in our group of 8 to get sick and this was the only thing we ate that everyone else didn’t all week. The oysters weren’t cold either. I would recommend but wouldn’t eat the oysters!

2  Thank PippaStrachan