“Tapas and delicious Spanish cuisine”
Review of All I oli bistro - CLOSED

All I oli bistro
Reviewed December 13, 2014

I don't know if this restaurant has moved from a prior location but I do know that it has only recently opened for the season. The location is on Insurgentes in "Zona Romantica", between Basilio Badillo and Venustiano Carranza, just across/round the corner from the entrance to the Act 11 Theatre and next door to "Frida's". We have eaten there twice in the last week and both times found the food delicious, the service charming and the price was right! There are art works displayed in the restaurant which I imagine are for sale. The decor is extremely tasteful and the arrangement of tables would suit both couples dining alone as well as large groups. I would recommend it for a light bite, a full meal and it would be a great meeting place for a before or after theater drink.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We had the dorado, clam, and mussel special. Fish was cooked perfectly with a great sauce. Price and portion size was great. Worth checking out. Different specials everyday, for 85 peso including a beer.